PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance Unlimited subscription not visible on new Xbox One X

StefanPuntNL
11-12-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi, two weeks ago I bought Just Dance 2018 and received my 3 months of Just Dance Unlimited. Last week my new Xbox One X arrived (replacing my existing Xbox One). After signing in and installing Just Dance 2018 my Just Dance Unlimited days are not visible anymore. How do I transfer this or activate this on my new Xbox One X?

mambopolice
11-26-2017, 11:59 AM
I have Just Dance 2017 and Just Dance Unlimited on my old Xbox.

Bought the new Xbox One X this week together with Just Dance 2018.

After installing Just Dance 2018 on the Xbox One X (did not install JD 2017), the JD 2018 start screen shows that I have 160 days left on my JD Unlimited subscription. But when I went into the song selection, I only see songs from JD 2018 and nothing else.

Anyone can advise how to solve this?

Thank you!

Black_Widow9
12-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Hey!

Have you finished at least 4 dances? Please take a look here and if you still do not see Unlimited, get in touch with our Support team directly.
UNLOCKING ALL SONGS, FEATURES, AND JUST DANCE UNLIMITED (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000030317/Unlocking-All-Songs-Features-and-Just-Dance-Unlimited-PS4-PS3-XB1-XB360-WiiU-Wii-Switch-JD2018)

Thanks

DizzyMajora
01-29-2018, 05:58 PM
I have exactly the same problem under the same circumstances as StefanPuntNL. Can't access Unlimited on my brand new Xbox One X. I have done more than 4 dances, but no luck!

Despite already opening a case for this matter, I'm getting no response. I'd love to chat with support, but the chat is always unavailable (hey Ubisoft, what about implementing a queue system, like the one Xbox Live Support uses for their chat?).

DizzyMajora
01-29-2018, 06:06 PM
May I also add that my dancer card shows my current level & progress. I can see and play all the Just Dance 2018 songs that I unlocked on my previous Xbox. However, my Unlimited trial has vanished.

DizzyMajora
01-29-2018, 06:26 PM
Apologies for the spam, but I just solved this issue.

I went into the Kids area, then went left a bit until I saw a button that said something in the lines of "Unlocked more songs on Just Dance Unlimited". Pressed A, and voila, Unlimited trial unlocked :o

Hope it works for you too! ;)

Black_Widow9
02-04-2018, 01:51 AM
Apologies for the spam, but I just solved this issue.

I went into the Kids area, then went left a bit until I saw a button that said something in the lines of "Unlocked more songs on Just Dance Unlimited". Pressed A, and voila, Unlimited trial unlocked :o

Hope it works for you too! ;)
Thanks for sharing this, DizzyMajora!

If anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please try the above and let us know if it works for you.

Thanks