PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe such a username was alllowed....

ahmerali222
11-12-2017, 01:11 AM
I just played a game against someone who is using a racist user handle. How is that allowed?

The username in question is N****R H8TR . It's not in the usual font so it might be some sort of hack. But this sort of thing needs to be nipped in the bud.

UbiDomZ
11-14-2017, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the report, ahmerali222! I'll look into this right away. We take these issues very seriously, as players can be banned for failing to follow the community code of conduct.

shop107DC8B61
11-15-2017, 12:56 PM
The guy is in my clan called youaregay
He uses an exclamation point as the I.
N*****_H8ER. He is level 43 and a clan elder I think he also has another account in the clan N!***** F4GS & J3WS which is lvl 22 not just trolling at this point. Find some of the stuff he said in the clan chat very offensive.

UbiDomZ
11-15-2017, 08:58 PM
Hello again! Unfortunately, we have no ability to change or modify Game Center or Google Play Games names. If you have an issue with a player name, you can report them to Google Play or Apple for further support.

Regarding offensive content in the chat- you can report this directly in-game! If you select the offensive message, you can report it from the chat. Players can be muted from the chat and even permanently banned from the game for failing to follow the code of conduct.

Lather0519
11-16-2017, 02:57 AM
Are u just banned anyone u like ? I never used hack but get banned, that u guys deal with the hack?
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1787058-Get-banned-for-nothing

chrisssj3
11-21-2017, 12:35 PM
I just want to let you know you are a cry baby.
This is southpark after all. Foul words are the to go to in this game and spirit of the serie and game.
If you can't take that, what are you doing in a southpark game.
Just my opinion.

Fuema
12-06-2017, 06:35 PM
@chrisssj3

There is a big difference between foul language and racism you cretin... if you can't work this out yourself then maybe you should bend over and take a long look up your ring in contemplation?