PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure I just screwed my game with this game breaking bug...

mirac13
11-12-2017, 12:44 AM
So I was collecting Silica for the Isu armor in the Seth-Anat tomb when I either activated the mechanism or a cutscene started near a piece. So not wanting to use them yet i immediately paused and exited the game. It used my Silica but when I load in the mechanism is stuck with no prompt to activate it. Awesome thing to happen when you're 47 hours in. I'm on a Xbox One X which only saves to the stupid cloud so I have no backups on a USB to fall back on. I reloaded quest objectives and it fixes the mechanism position but I still do not get a prompt to activate it.

Black_Widow9
11-12-2017, 01:17 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums mirac13,

We are aware of this issue and the team is currently investigating it. In the meantime, please try reloading the last checkpoint on your quest.

Thanks

ryushin12
11-15-2017, 12:53 AM
Can you tell me the name for the quest in particular? Because I'm having a similar problem with another tomb that has an ancient mechanism but from what I understand there's no specific quest in the quest tab that I can reload?