PDA

View Full Version : sturmovik gun sites

mjr_health
03-25-2004, 02:57 PM
I noticed some of the cross hairs move in the sites and one plane the crosshair dosnt even show up although the site is there. Is this video related or just normal.

mjr_health
03-25-2004, 02:57 PM
I noticed some of the cross hairs move in the sites and one plane the crosshair dosnt even show up although the site is there. Is this video related or just normal.

maxim26
03-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Hit Shift+F1. Some a/c, mostly German didn't have gunsights in the center, so pilot had to change position for shooting.

Capt._Tenneal
03-25-2004, 03:23 PM
I noticed that on the German planes Shift + F1 centers the sight, but on some of the newer planes ( A6M2 comes to mind ), Shift + F1 not only centers the sight but magnifies the view.

mjr_health
03-25-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks. That should fix it. Love this game, much better than CFS3. Just need to upgrade the old machine for FB.

HangerQueen
03-25-2004, 05:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mjr_health:
Thanks. That should fix it. Love this game, much better than CFS3. Just need to upgrade the old machine for FB.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brothers and Sisters, we have a convert! Welcome to the church of Oleg, my child http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

"You can try, but it is a difficult and thankless task to compare the combat qualities of aircraft using reference book data. There are simply too many nuances to consider." N. G. Golodnikov