PDA

View Full Version : MC question. will I get answer? yes I will from committed players

je109076
11-11-2017, 01:20 AM
My question is how many chances are we supposed to get in the MC?? I ask because I have the DealBreaker and supposed to get double retries. I am currently getting six so I would assume the norm is three for this MC. I'm just curious because if the norm is 6 and I don't have 12 then RL found a loophole with this AUS-X-OPEN. This would absolutely be my dealbreaker. I played frontier when it first came out and I absolutely fell in love with this game. They created a one of a kind mobile game that may never be reproduced. I quit playing about a year ago because I started to see the writing on the wall. Very hard to do. But I quit cold turkey and picked up smoking again. haha. So a few months ago I see its still around and really couldn;t believe it. like a freaking drug I just downloaded without even questioning my thoughts. AGAIN.... HOOKED.. AGAIN... SCREWED.... WHY ME?? i I will be starting a Trials Frontier counseling group for those who really need the help. I've been there before guys... We can win this. We can beat this demon too.. Never give up. on a side note my MC hasn't worked in about 8 hours. I can't blame anyone but myself.

justinman114
11-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Yeah it's just 3 this time, which is of course SUPER LAME.

je109076
11-11-2017, 01:36 AM
really??? wow... I'm a little suprised TBH. I couldn't find that information anywhere. But its not doing me any good at the moment because when I go into MC it fails to find opponent. Same response for the past 8 or so hours. I appreciate your quick response!

justinman114
11-12-2017, 12:49 AM
I'm not surprised. RL wants money and they want people to spend their gems and tickets, etc. so they buy more.

hanks420
11-12-2017, 01:43 AM
I'm not surprised. RL wants money and they want people to spend their gems and tickets, etc. so they buy more.

Not a very good plan. Why would anyone waste gems on MC retries? To get to the top 1%? For what? The chance to win 5 gems, the bottom third of an outfit, 3 golden tickets, a rusty bolt and a chrome sprocket? You'd either be wealthy enough to not care or stupid enough to think you'd win a good prize in the midnight circuit where nothing is guaranteed.

If you want people to spend you need to guarantee them something. People blow through golden tickets because they know there's a prize they can win in the bunker and they know exactly how to do it.

justinman114
11-14-2017, 02:41 AM
Well, yes, but it's not just this. I feel like any chance they get they nerf things like this to promote spending these days. This is just one little example. I am not even having fun with this event because of this. You have to wait 3 hours just to play for about 1 minute usually. Then it's over and back in my pocket.

hanks420
11-14-2017, 07:44 AM
Well, yes, but it's not just this. I feel like any chance they get they nerf things like this to promote spending these days. This is just one little example. I am not even having fun with this event because of this. You have to wait 3 hours just to play for about 1 minute usually. Then it's over and back in my pocket.

I'm sorta enjoying this just because the track has some unique aspects but I'm pretty much over it. I'm in the top 10%, I'm not getting to the top 1%, I'm ready for this leg to end so I can see the other new track I probably won't win but at least I can screw around with it for 1 minute and 30 seconds every three hours for a week.

But seriously, if they want me to spend some gems, throw some more paint jobs in daily items. There was a phantom one recently and I bought it without thinking twice. My agent and donkey are stock boring.