PDA

View Full Version : Fix the ****in Nobushi kicking crap

Nokhchalla
11-10-2017, 08:45 PM
When you sprint towards a Nobushi and tap right mouse button, they do that kicking crap or hand shaking crap of some sort that nullifys our attack. Tired of these useless no skills abuser

Wes8504
11-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Are you talking about them using hidden stance? If so, the start up of that actually has a dodge built in and is working as intended.

Fairemont
11-10-2017, 11:57 PM
A nobushi is a no-skills abuser? For using hidden stance? Hidden stance is a nice dodge that basically shoots yourself in the foot.

Not to mention the dodge window on hidden stance is minuscule. Gotta say... this is one of them git gud moments.

CandleInTheDark
11-11-2017, 12:03 AM
A nobushi is a no-skills abuser? For using hidden stance? Hidden stance is a nice dodge that basically shoots yourself in the foot.

Not to mention the dodge window on hidden stance is minuscule. Gotta say... this is one of them git gud moments.

I wouldn't say it necessarily shoots you in the foot, I have used it to dodge everything from centurion pounces to peacekeeper forward dodge heavies to a nobushi trying her hidden stance light on me (I was very pleased to give her the bleed off that) but yeah the person has to be good at using it and reading their opponent.

BTTrinity
11-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Lol how long have you been playing this for? Nobushi has one of the highest skill-ceilings in the game.

Fairemont
11-11-2017, 06:21 AM
I wouldn't say it necessarily shoots you in the foot, I have used it to dodge everything from centurion pounces to peacekeeper forward dodge heavies to a nobushi trying her hidden stance light on me (I was very pleased to give her the bleed off that) but yeah the person has to be good at using it and reading their opponent.

If you use it at the wrong time it locks your stamina down for like, five seconds. I don't actually know the duration, but it can be pretty significant.

Likewise, there are a number of attacks that, when chained, are faster than the Nobushi can attack out of hidden stance. But those are pretty obviously, like don't hidden stance against a PK, she'll outspeed you, or really anyone with reasonable light attack combos.

BTTrinity
11-11-2017, 03:24 PM
If you use it at the wrong time it locks your stamina down for like, five seconds. I don't actually know the duration, but it can be pretty significant.

Likewise, there are a number of attacks that, when chained, are faster than the Nobushi can attack out of hidden stance. But those are pretty obviously, like don't hidden stance against a PK, she'll outspeed you, or really anyone with reasonable light attack combos.

It locks your stamina for 2 seconds.

CandleInTheDark
11-11-2017, 03:42 PM

Yeah you really need to know the timing of moves like that, who you can use them against and when. I came into this game off 500 hours in monster hunter where timings of everything matter, especially for about 400 of those hours when I was a gunner with less defence and even when reloading you had to read what the monster was doing. Some of that bleeds over naturally into things like Hidden Stance and reading when to go for it.

Nokhchalla
11-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Well, if it is a part of the game, putting an icon or something in the game to notify the player would surely be appreciated, cause majority of people who only play 1 character will think it is a bug.

Oupyz
11-11-2017, 05:21 PM
lol someone complaining about Nobushi.......

for **** sake , she is one of the worst character after her unlocks were fixed ,

1) easy to parry
2) hidden stance consume lots of stamina and lock your stamina
3) worse dodge ever for a hybrid character
4) No Opener Whatsoever
5) a kick that can't be canceled to force a reaction ( let alone that it can't be used after dodge) ( Ubisoft At their best when it comes to balance )
6) low stamina pool .

To make it even more clear for you , Nobushi is a crap tier character , next to kensei :)

Nokhchalla
11-11-2017, 06:35 PM
lol someone complaining about Nobushi.......

for **** sake , she is one of the worst character after her unlocks were fixed ,

1) easy to parry
2) hidden stance consume lots of stamina and lock your stamina
3) worse dodge ever for a hybrid character
4) No Opener Whatsoever
5) a kick that can't be canceled to force a reaction ( let alone that it can't be used after dodge) ( Ubisoft At their best when it comes to balance )
6) low stamina pool .

To make it even more clear for you , Nobushi is a crap tier character , next to kensei :)

HAHAHAHA SUUUUUUUURE, looking you up on FHT clearly shows your main character is a Nobushi, you noobs always crawl out of your holes and act like your characters are the biggest POS in the game when they get attacked on the forum.... Wont work this time...

Lastly, all of your points are pretty much useless, since they apply to alot of characters.

BTTrinity
11-11-2017, 10:45 PM
HAHAHAHA SUUUUUUUURE, looking you up on FHT clearly shows your main character is a Nobushi, you noobs always crawl out of your holes and act like your characters are the biggest POS in the game when they get attacked on the forum.... Wont work this time...

Lastly, all of your points are pretty much useless, since they apply to alot of characters.

She really is a trash tier character tho in 1v1's xD everything he says is true