PDA

View Full Version : Red_Russian's Finally Back

Red_Russian13
03-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Greetings Everyone!

I'm finally back from Afghanistan. Well, I've been back for some time now, but with buying a house and all of that stuff, I haven't had a chance to post much. And with the move from the old forum, my password got messed up (so I had to change it - but didn't do it until today).

I've been reading the forum's a little bit each day. Still amazed at the quality of discussion here. I can't complain much, even with some of the stuff said here being rediculous and/or childish. It's the best forum I've ever had the pleasure to take part in. The support and comraderie is amazing. Much better than the Lock On forums (no offense to you LOMAC guys, I recently picked it up and it's pretty good for the most part).

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and looking forward to posting more. Had a good time (relatively speaking) in Afghanistan, but I am very glad to be back home with the wife (and our soon to be kid!). And thanks everyone for giving me something to look forward to reading while overseas (when I had the time and the ability). You're all the best!

Red_Russian13
0231 SGT/USMC 1998-2002

Red_Russian13
03-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Greetings Everyone!

I'm finally back from Afghanistan. Well, I've been back for some time now, but with buying a house and all of that stuff, I haven't had a chance to post much. And with the move from the old forum, my password got messed up (so I had to change it - but didn't do it until today).

I've been reading the forum's a little bit each day. Still amazed at the quality of discussion here. I can't complain much, even with some of the stuff said here being rediculous and/or childish. It's the best forum I've ever had the pleasure to take part in. The support and comraderie is amazing. Much better than the Lock On forums (no offense to you LOMAC guys, I recently picked it up and it's pretty good for the most part).

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back and looking forward to posting more. Had a good time (relatively speaking) in Afghanistan, but I am very glad to be back home with the wife (and our soon to be kid!). And thanks everyone for giving me something to look forward to reading while overseas (when I had the time and the ability). You're all the best!

Red_Russian13
0231 SGT/USMC 1998-2002

BaldieJr
03-02-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't know ya, but since you just returned from the armpit of the world, let me be the first to say:

Thank you. Welcome home.

______ _____
(, / ) /) /) , (, /
/---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
+----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
| / ( / ,' NR / |
|(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
+-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

Old_Canuck
03-02-2004, 01:04 PM
S! Red_Russian .. take it easy for awhile if you can.

Say BaldieJr, your sig. looks like it fell overboard.

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."