PDA

View Full Version : Tested the free weekend. Are you serious???!!

Dodger187
11-10-2017, 11:59 AM
I played a few hours in the free Weekend Version to test the game. Always had an eye on it because it looked fantastic and was exactly my style. I thought.
I had fun with the gameplay. I would love to buy the game. But damn...are you fu**ing serious with the steel and unlocks? For how long do you think i should play this one game? I have other things to do you know? Wow. The market was the worst. So many interesting things to unlock. And than that! 20 Steel for a match? Seriously? For a game one has to pay????? With that little content??? It would be really bad for a free2play game..but this? Is insulting. Sorry. I would have bought it with delight. I actually enjoyed it a lot. But this? No. :mad:

Stahlrusse
11-10-2017, 12:04 PM
You don't have to pay for it.

Ubi-Swaguchi
11-10-2017, 12:04 PM
We do appreciate the feedback, but do you have any specific suggestions on what would be more of an improvement in your opinion? Anything such as suggested prices/quantities is of a great help to us.

Dodger187
11-10-2017, 12:13 PM
We do appreciate the feedback, but do you have any specific suggestions on what would be more of an improvement in your opinion? Anything such as suggested prices/quantities is of a great help to us.

Suggestion? Get rid of the shop entirely. In a full Price game with, to be honest, not much Content for 60 you should be able to unlock everything after 40-50 hours of gameplay alone. Now? It is even waaaaaay too much even if it were a f2p game. There are other games out there i want to Play. Not just this one title for one year or two to unlock everything. That is simply unacceptable.

Dodger187
11-10-2017, 12:35 PM
And if you got rid of the market, make the unlock more fun. Additional to unlocking stuff "normal" you could also give the Player a Chance to get not yet unlocked stuff from a defeated Opponent who already had it unlocked.

FBIStealth
11-10-2017, 04:01 PM
If your biggest gripe is the cosmetics and how long it takes to get them. LMAO Play alittle longer you'll see..... Thats not even the tip of the iceberg.

Fairemont
11-10-2017, 04:06 PM
I played a few hours in the free Weekend Version to test the game. Always had an eye on it because it looked fantastic and was exactly my style. I thought.
I had fun with the gameplay. I would love to buy the game. But damn...are you fu**ing serious with the steel and unlocks? For how long do you think i should play this one game? I have other things to do you know? Wow. The market was the worst. So many interesting things to unlock. And than that! 20 Steel for a match? Seriously? For a game one has to pay????? With that little content??? It would be really bad for a free2play game..but this? Is insulting. Sorry. I would have bought it with delight. I actually enjoyed it a lot. But this? No. :mad:

Never took me that long to get steel. Besides, you're not going to buy /everything/ and if you are you're crazy! Most of the cosmetics you barely even notice. Find your favorite ornament per character, buy that, or win it in tournaments if you're lucky. If you want executions and emotes you can generally get one without too much trouble with a bit of consistent play for a week or two.

matt89connor
11-10-2017, 07:00 PM
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahah.....sorry i can't resist...this game has 1000 more problem than that...i know you are new but, this game isn't pay to win, is cancer/turtling to winXD

UbiJurassic
11-10-2017, 08:40 PM

For Honor has a variety of ways in which players can acquire Steel, some of which new players might not know. The amount of steel you gain in game relies on which mode you play. For example, a Duel match will pay out 25 steel versus a Dominion match, which pays out 50 Steel. Completing Orders and Contracts will also net you a large amount of steel as well, 400 and 150 Steel each respectively. In addition to that, we usually have Community Orders as well, which can range from 1000 - 2000 Steel. Also, make sure you are completing the Basic and Advanced tutorial, which will give you 2,000 Steel each upon the first time completing them.

An easy way to gain 5,000 Steel, that is only available during the Free Weekend, would be to participate in the Warrior Training Program. You can find details on that here (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1779605-Free-Weekend-Warrior-Training-Program).

ArdentSeer
11-10-2017, 10:50 PM
You get steel relatively easily and quickly if ya do your daily/weekly orders not to mention you get 2000 for community orders that you don't even need to participate in. playing in general, the cosmetics you want won't take too awful long to get.

BTTrinity
11-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Half the price of everything that isnt weapon and armor packs, and outfits.

Every emote and execution should be 3500 steel. Double the price for limited time things.

Baggin_
11-11-2017, 02:32 AM
Suggestion? Get rid of the shop entirely. In a full Price game with, to be honest, not much Content for 60 you should be able to unlock everything after 40-50 hours of gameplay alone. Now? It is even waaaaaay too much even if it were a f2p game. There are other games out there i want to Play. Not just this one title for one year or two to unlock everything. That is simply unacceptable.

A much needed improvement would be finding cosmetic/execution items after the match for the specific character you just played. (Doesn't have /
to be every match you find something, but it would be a nice surpise.)

Vordred
11-11-2017, 03:45 AM
the Steel isn't as bad as you think, you can get steel pretty easy, you can easily get like 15k -20k steel a week, but just playing an hour a day, doing the orders.

plus if you're new to the game, you can rack up a fair be of steel and loot boxes by doing the Single Player which doesn't take that long to get through.

Knight_Raime
11-11-2017, 05:50 AM
If you complete the orders each day everyday for a week or so you'll have enough to buy whatever hero you're after.
completing each order everyday should take you an hour. maybe 2 tops. It's really not that hard to get them.