PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft can you give me answer?

FinnOfTheHorde
11-10-2017, 09:08 AM
WHEN we will get new armors not a reskin? (You are just adding "new" helmets but not rly most of them are same model with diffrent face plate) When we will get this Lion shoulder pads for Lawbringer? You told us in 1 of the ststres (Idk if this was from season 2 or 3) we will get TOTAL NEW armors which means not another reskins with more spikes. Can I get answer?

Vakris_One
11-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Where did you see all of the new armours? So far I've only seen a video from Havok showing a grand total of 1 Warden armour, 1 Centurion armour and the 2 new Nobushi masks.

FinnOfTheHorde
11-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Where did you see all of the new armours? So far I've only seen a video from Havok showing a grand total of 1 Warden armour, 1 Centurion armour and the 2 new Nobushi masks.

Spliced uploaded Lawbringer gear with another reskins.

Vakris_One
11-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Spliced uploaded Lawbringer gear with another reskins.
Ah, cool. Yeah, his chest and shoulder armour are not really great but I do like all 3 helmets. The gladiator inspired one is quite funny with its bug eyes.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Ah, cool. Yeah, his chest and shoulder armour are not really great but I do like all 3 helmets. The gladiator inspired one is quite funny with its bug eyes.

How do you like two Warden Inspired Helmets?

Vakris_One
11-10-2017, 12:54 PM
How do you like two Warden Inspired Helmets?
I like them just fine actually. The Lawbringer is part of the knight faction, it makes sense that he would be inspired by his Warden comrades and Roman cousins. Perhaps he did a reverse Appolyon and fashioned a dead Warden's armour into his Lawbringer armour.

That's just my opinion of course. Aesthetics are a subjective matter although I think we're all kinda tired of seeing more spikes or just minimal texture changes.

S.J.Lannister
11-10-2017, 01:18 PM
I like them just fine actually. The Lawbringer is part of the knight faction, it makes sense that he would be inspired by his Warden comrades and Roman cousins. Perhaps he did a reverse Appolyon and fashioned a dead Warden's armour into his Lawbringer armour.

That's just my opinion of course. Aesthetics are a subjective matter although I think we're all kinda tired of seeing more spikes or just minimal texture changes.

Finally something we can both agree ;)

SaschoS
11-10-2017, 01:48 PM
lol

FinnOfTheHorde
11-10-2017, 03:38 PM
I guess Ubi cant give me answer...

FinnOfTheHorde
11-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Up. Ubisoft are you there? Or you dont have answer as always -.-"

ChampionRuby50g
11-11-2017, 01:13 PM
Tbh, I'm pretty dissapointed in LBs armour. Watching Spliceds video at every new piece he went to I was hoping there would be something that made me go "Wow! That looks really good" but that moment never came. I think he even said in the video it looks similar to other chest pieces. Literally different size spikes in different places.

I was really looking forward to decking out my rep 36 LB, but I honestly think his loadout isn't going to change except the Helmet, but certainly not to the bug eyes. Literally looks like a Glad helmet but bigger. Don't think I'll even play him at the start of the Season, and just solely focus on Shaman now.

Unless there is more armour hidden away, FH is driving me away. Very let down.

Jarl.Felix
11-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Why do you ask for answers ? You already know Ubicrap answer : "We are working so hard on this guys, no ETA so far, we'll tell you when the moment comes" :))

S.J.Lannister
09-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Will we get ever new armor variations, not just reskins according to https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-297031-16/for-honor-development-schedule ?

Eisenwolf.
09-06-2018, 08:32 AM
I'll guess today on Warriors Den.

Ubi-Jimothy
09-06-2018, 12:02 PM
Hey folks,

I don't currently have any information on new armor being added to the game. We'll let you know if we do have anything to announce though.

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but if we have no information then there's not much to be said. Don't worry though, the team are aware that you guys are interested in new armor!

Regards,

Jim.

Eisenwolf.
09-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Don't worry though, the team are aware that you guys are interested in new armor!

Hey Jim,

interested since last year... btw. ;)

Devs partially outsourced map creation, why do not the same for armor creation? :)
You guys got more maps done than armor ... so maps should be easier than?
Just an idea.

Thanks for your response!