PDA

View Full Version : any idea how i can register for the beta on both xbox one and pc?

oneshotwokill87
11-09-2017, 05:57 PM
title says it all really. I want to register for the xbox one beta and pc beta on same account. is there a way I can do this? thanks in advance

Stainless001
12-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Hey there!

Surprised no one has responded to this yet, there sure is a way you can apply. If you go to the Skull & Bones site: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/skull-and-bones/

You'll see on the landing page a little icon that says 'sign up for the beta,' if you click that you should be able to fill out some details and apply! Hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions if you need help!

https://imgur.com/ugAoznA

Stainless001
12-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Hmm, the image I posted for reference doesn't seem to have applied correctly, here's the imgur image of the landing page so you can see what the icon is like: https://imgur.com/ugAoznA

UbiInsulin
12-11-2017, 08:29 PM
I'm sorry we missed this post, but I believe OP was specifically asking whether it was possible to register for more than one platform on the same account. I don't think it is, but if you'd like to change the platform on which you registered, I'd definitely open a ticket at https://support.ubi.com.

Stainless001
12-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Ah you're absolutely right :) I misread the question. Thanks for your answer :)

OZYMANDIAS1999
12-15-2017, 08:03 AM
ALONG WITH THE MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT THE GAMEPLAY SHALL INCLUDE SOME NEW CREATIVE ADDITIONS , THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO DESCRIBE THEM :
SUGGESTIONS :
1)THERE MUST BE SOME INGAME TIMES SO TO GIVE THE GAME A MORE REALISTIC LOOK [ FOR EXAMPLE : 2 HOURS IN REAL WORLD TIME WILL CONSIST OF 24 HOURS IN THE GAME , THAT IS EVERY 5 MINUTES OF REAL WORLD TIME WOULD MAKE AN HOUR IN THE INGAME TIME]
2) ECONOMY : I PERSONALLY THINK THAT THEY SHOULD INCLUDE 5 TYPES OF COMMODITIES IN THE GAME . THESE ARE : a) IVORY b)SUGAR c)SPICES d)SUPPLIES [SUPPLIES ARE THE DAILY RATIONS TO BE CONSUMED BY THE CREW , THIS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED LIKE YOU NEED 1 UNIT OF SUPPLY FOR EVERY 5 CREW YOU OWN , WHICH WOULD MEAN FOR A CREW OF 25 MEN YOU NEED 5 UNITS OF SUPPLIES EACH DAY. SHORTAGE OF SUPPLY WILL MAKE THE CREW FELL ILL ONE BY ONE AND THEY WILL EVENTUALLY DIE. SO YOU WILL HAVE LESS MEN TO FIGHT IF MOST OF YOUR CREWMEN ARE ILL AND DYING. SO KEEPING ADEQUATE SUPPLIES IS A MUST TO AVOID THE CONSEQUENCES] e)THE LAST COMMODITY IS THE GOLD[OR MONEY OR LOOT ; WHICH ID PRETTY COMMON]. MORE OVER PLAYERS SHALL BE ABLE TO SELL THE FIRST FOUR COMMODITIES IN THE PIRATE HEAVENS OR IN THEIR HIDEOUT IN EXCHANGE OF GOLD[MONEY].
3)THERE SHALL BE A SHARE THE PLUNDER SYSTEM WHERE THE PLAYER WILL HAVE TO SHARE THE PLUNDER WITH THEIR CREW. AND EVERY CREWMAN WILL BE EXPECTING AT LEAST 50 GOLDS AS THEIR SHARE. THE PLAYER WILL RECIEVE 5 SHARES FROM THE DIVIDE. THE OVERALL RANKING OF THE PLAYERS SHALL BE BASED ON THE PLARES INDIVIDUAL WEALTH RATHER THAN THE COLLECTIVE WEALTH OF THE PLAYER AND HIS CREW.
4)THERE SHALL BE A CREW MORALE AS AN ADDED GAMEPLAY FEATURE . THE CREW MORALE MAY BE AFFECTED IN A NUMBER OF WAYS AND WILL HAVE A POSITIVE AS WELL AS A NEGATIVE IMPACT ON BOTH THE PLAYER AND THE AI. A LOWER MORALE MAY RESULT IN A MUTINY WHEN NOT SAILING OR MAY RESULT IN AN EARLY SURRENDER DURING THE COMBAT AND WHILE BOARDING
POSITIVE MORALE FACTORS NEGATIVE MORAL FACTORS
A) INFLICTING DAMAGE TO THE ENEMY SHIP A)RECEIVING CASUALITIES FROM THE ENEMY IN COMBAT[ -1 PENALTY FOR EACH]
OR CREW [ BOOSTS THE MORALE BY +2 B)GETTING COMPLETELY DEFEATED[-5 PENALTY OVERALL]
FOR EVER SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT] C)NOT DIVIDING YOUR BOOTY[PLUNDER] FOR ATLEAST 6 MONTHS INGAME
B) WINNING A COMPLETE COMBAT [+10 BOOST TIME[-25 PENALTY OVERALL]
OVERALL] D) KILLING YOUR FELLOW CREWMAN[-5 PENALTY FOR EACH CREWMAN YOU MURDER]
C) SHARING THE PLUNDER AMONG THE CREW E)SHARING A PLUNDER WHERE EACH CREW RECEIVES LESS THAN 50 GOLDS
WITH EACH CREW MEN RECEIVING AT LEAST [-10 PENALTY OVERALL]
50 GOLDS[+20 BOOST OVERALL]
E)KILLING THE ENEMY CAPTAIN[+25 OVERALL] F)WHEN THE SHIP IS RUNNING LOW ON SUPPLIES[-1 FOR EACH CREWMAN FELLING ILL]
5) THE PLAYER SHALL BE ABLE TO WANDER OVER THE SHIP AS WELL AS ON DIFFERENT ISLAND BEACHES AND PORTS. EVERYTIME THE PLAYER STOPS THE SHIP AT A BEACH OR PORT AND LEAVES THE SHIP HIS CREW WILL TAKE THE TIME TO RELAX AND WHENEVER THE PLAYER RETURNS AT HIS SHIP HE WILL HAVE TO WAIT OVER HIS SHIP FOR 5 MINS IN REAL WORLD TIME FOR HIS ENTIRE CREW TO BE ABOARD THE VESSEL. IF HE DOES NOT WAIT THEN HE MAY HAVE TO LEFT SOME CREW BACK THERE WHICH WILL RESULT IN A LESSER CREW COUNT ABOARD THE VESSEL.PLAYERS CAN ALSO TAKE THIS OPPURTUNITY TO MAROON SOME CREWMEN BEFORE HE PLANS TO SHARE THE PLUNDER.;)
THANKS