PDA

View Full Version : Crashing issues

ShiftW.
11-08-2017, 10:25 PM
hi, ive been having a lot of issues with rainbow recently, i dont have these with any other game either, this is a rainbow specific problem. i have issues with what could be best described as rubber banding but i dont believe this is a collision issue like usual, i will be walking in the middle of a room and the game will studder and catch up to itself. this will usually last from half a second to a full second. this issue seems completely random.

the second, larger problem, as of today is the game crashes, this on the other hand does have a pattern with very few variations. I start up casual, load up properly, pick op, and once in game i can do about my business for at most 1 minute into the game until it crashes. the game freezes, ambient sounds remain, and the screen stays as such for about 30 seconds until the game finished crashing and boots me to my desktop. starting today, this has happened to every match.

Note- i can play terrorist hunt, which leads me to believe this could be some kind of server issue? but even in terrorist hunt the game will crash, although farther into the match and seemingly more random. the crashing in terrorist hunt is significantly less although and 80% of the time i can finish the match without a problem.

please help, or give me some kind of option in order to help.

i have tried running the game, and uplay as administrator, no joy.
i have tried setting my CPU priority to high, no joy.
and now i am currently reinstalling the game.

thank you for reading.

ShiftW.
11-09-2017, 12:55 AM
UPDATE: i just played my first match after reinstalling, first round as attackers went smoothly, second as defenders then crashed 1 minute into being on the defending side. could be an issue or some nasty glitch with being a defender?

Fit_G.TV
11-09-2017, 11:07 AM
I had the issue from last update, It happens only on defenders round. The game before the update have never crash for me in any game mode. But now from last update when i play ranked games as defender the games hangs and crash.

Ubi-Redbeard
11-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Hey FewkinLazaSoyts,

Can you please create a case on the support website (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) and submit your DxDiag and MsInfo (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000026442/Submit-Dxdiag-and-Msinfo/) files for further investigation.

XPeekedGlaz.
11-09-2017, 07:51 PM
I'm having this EXACT issue. Just wanna know a fix

Death_Angel2103
11-09-2017, 07:56 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1783514-operators

ShiftW.
11-12-2017, 06:48 AM
the problem was a new update to geforce experience, it was called ansel. the program was interfering with rainbow, i suppose uplay cought it and thought it was something else and spazzed out. so just delete geforce experience, i know this means youll have to download drivers manually or re download geforce every now and then to delete it, but this solved my issue AND improved my frames in game.

Asraph
11-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Interesting fact! I playing for a 2 hours and have not no more crushing, just select texture quality from very high to high. Maybe someone help it.

Ducky.Potato
11-17-2017, 06:27 PM
I've been having crashes too. At first it only happened when a match was about to start and then randomly it went to freeze the game. with the audi still going for about 30 seconds and then crashed. Have a ticket open with Ubi for weeks now.

Now, it ALWAYS crashes when I go to the operator screen and want to change anything in my loadout. Really annoying.
I've removed GeForce Experience now given above advice, I'll send an update in a bit.

PC:
Intel I6800 3.4ghz
Windows 10 - 64 bit
ASUS Rampage V
32 Gb RAM

Ducky.Potato
11-17-2017, 06:43 PM
Ok, so uninstalled Geforce Experience. Then reinstalled the 388.31 NVidia drivers.
Restarted PC, went to operator screen and crashed again.

I'll try to downgrade my video drivers (GTX-1080 btw) to 385 version and work from there. I'll send a new update again once done.

Ducky.Potato
11-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Ok, downgraded to 385.69 version of NVidia drivers, didn't install GeForce Experience.
And I'm happy to announce that I have played 2 rounds very smoothly and also am able to outfit my operators again.

I'll keep playing for a few hours and will post a new update, but it appears FewKin is better than Ubisoft support ;-)

Ducky.Potato
11-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Ok, final update.
I've been playing for 3-4 hours straight and no issues at all. I'd recommend downgrading nvidia drivers at this point to as said level.

Thanks for the previous analysis, I'm merely confirming.

keira0607
02-19-2018, 11:51 AM
This is common problem faced by many users; most of the players are found reporting about the issue while playing the game.

Since to fix it first check for the hardware compatibility, if it meets your system requirement then this might crashing due to antivirus program installed in your system so try disabling it and then check whether the crashing issue is fixed or not.

Apart from that also check for the drivers and if required update them.

You can also read this to know more: http://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog/solved-rainbow-six-siege-errors-crashes-uplay-issues-fps-problems