PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible

sfbaytf
03-08-2004, 05:29 PM
To add more gun convergence settings? Some pilots liked to set their guns to give a wider pattern (shougun effect) instead of converging at a certain distance. It would be interesting to be able to have this option.

sfbaytf
03-08-2004, 05:29 PM
To add more gun convergence settings? Some pilots liked to set their guns to give a wider pattern (shougun effect) instead of converging at a certain distance. It would be interesting to be able to have this option.

Slammin_
03-08-2004, 05:51 PM
I think IL-2 offers really good adjustable gun convergence effect. Have you tried adjusting convergence?

Steaky_361st
03-08-2004, 05:57 PM
What do you mean by more? Like a wider range of choice?

Yeah it would be possible. However I too agree with Slammin...theres already a considerable amount of range allowed.

It would be possible to add more range, but that also means programming for every single extra meter...so that might take a while...

-----------------------------------------------
Steaks
Cpt 375thFS
"And you thought the meat last night was tough..."

sfbaytf
03-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Yes I've played with the convergence settings. I was thinking of being able to set individual guns to give a cone of fire effect-much like a shotgun. Some pilots especially one that were new or not expert aimers would do this to improve the chances of a hit. Not a big deal, but just a thought.