PDA

View Full Version : To all those complaining about "Hurgh durgh, light spam character tuh hurgh durgh"

GNG.DardyDard
11-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Its ubisofts game, they can do what they want with it. If you genuinely think whining like a toddler is going to stop them from making more characters of a class you don't like, then I'm happy to let you know that unlike your child hood and (Most likely) the entirety of your life, Ubisoft isn't going to hand you everything on a silver platter. So I'd advise sucking it up and playing. Move sets haven't even been released and the only info with have on Shaman is "She'll have bleed damage like PK" that doesn't instantly mean "She's a light spammy character"

ShonM93
11-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Well this is a public forum, everyone can tell his opinions, even when it's not constructive and attacking others (insulting them) for raising concerns about a mechanic most player don't like, i mean your post is basically this.

Except the forum rules kinda against this behavior, but who cares it'll disappear in the daily spam avalanche. Until then: have a great time, you whining toddler.

Nokhchalla
11-08-2017, 11:49 AM
"It's Ubisoft's game" Yes it is, but if they don't listen to the players they can throw this game in the trashbin. Then there'll be no "It's Ubisofts game". The rest of your post is quite stupid.

SangLong524
11-08-2017, 12:41 PM
while i am very annoying at seeing all the whining threads popping up like mushroom after rain, the other guys are correct. Free speech and all!
I found that stop dropping by the forum helps me maintain my sanity from all the b*tching greatly.
Frankly i wouldn't be so bothered by all those threads and whines of all kinds, I use all the tools in my disposals. I'll shank them till they wise up.... or dead. Let them go bother the mods with their tears.

SenBotsu893
11-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Move sets haven't even been released and the only info with have on Shaman is "She'll have bleed damage like PK" that doesn't instantly mean "She's a light spammy character"

you can actually tell quite a lot from the short introduction of the characters. and since shaman is an assasin you can bet your *** that light spam is part of her reportoir.
also how the devs described her with those sparkles in their eyes gives me centurion flashbacks.

gj4063
11-08-2017, 05:09 PM
"Herp derp...hear me cheerlead!...derp derp."

WastedPunk
11-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Yeah how dare you post your opinions and concerns about something? Why don't you just go suck it up it's not like you paid 60$ for the game how dare you say anything?

Knight_Raime
11-09-2017, 10:07 AM
I mean I don't enjoy people acting like this either. But your post doesn't really make you better than them. Whining is annoying. But self rightious people like yourself are more annoying at least to me.