PDA

View Full Version : Anubis quest misssing ps4

startrekmaniac
11-08-2017, 03:06 AM
The Trial of the gods quest isnít showing up on my map or quest list. But I got the pop up for the mission. What the heck is going on and how do I fix it? Yes my game is up to date and no Iím not going to delete it and redownload it. Thanks!

Ozymandias_II
11-08-2017, 11:49 AM
The Trial of the gods quest isn’t showing up on my map or quest list. But I got the pop up for the mission. What the heck is going on and how do I fix it? Yes my game is up to date and no I’m not going to delete it and redownload it. Thanks!

Same on PC

Seehuusen
11-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Had it but then lost it after doing "Aya: Blade of the Goddess" main mission somehow (PC) :(

Tha Real Cuber
11-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Had the same issue (also dissapeared after Aya: BotG). Rebooting the game helped for me. Finished Anubis Yesterday. Quest re-appeared after some time.

Ubi-Keo
11-09-2017, 01:22 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing the Trial of the Gods event. This is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

Please make sure that you are connected online and that your PSN account is linked to your Ubisoft account. Some players resolved this by leaving the animus and going back in, however this has not worked for everyone who is experiencing this.

Ozymandias_II
11-09-2017, 11:18 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues accessing the Trial of the Gods event. This is a known issue and is currently being investigated.

Please make sure that you are connected online and that your PSN account is linked to your Ubisoft account. Some players resolved this by leaving the animus and going back in, however this has not worked for everyone who is experiencing this.

Let me help you out, since clearly the game team has no clue what's going on. The information that the Trial opens up after the Prologue and if it isn't it's a glitch is incorrect. After being disappointed by Ubisoft Support, another player and I figured out that the Trial opens up after carrying out Aya's two assassinations after the Prologue. Meeting up with Aya after assassinating the Snake triggers a cutscene, and the Trial unlocks immediately after. This instance has been true for all players that I've presented the solution to who were facing the 'trial not appearing' issue. I really think this is something Ubisoft should start listing as a requirement for obtaining the trial as the number of players that are being hassled by the absence of this information is increasing.