PDA

View Full Version : Old Habits

Oyvind96
11-06-2017, 10:14 PM
I really hope Ubisoft is working on the glitched trophy Old Habits. I was unlucky enough to open the one and only treasure chest located at the South Wall Guard Post in Alexandria when playing as Aya.

Dirt_Nazzty
11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
I am extremely upset right now! I have around 50-60 hours (not even half way done) in this game right now, obviously going for the platinum trophy and I have been dumping SOOOOO many hours into these locations to get the completed as I am near them! Today I get on and work on cleaning up some more unfinished locations and I come across one that is glitched out! its the Pharos Garrison tower location, the treasure at the very top is not there for me! THere are 3 youtube videos showing this location and I finally fell back on youtube after spending almost 2 hours at this spot trying to find the 2nd and last loot chest! I read the Trophy guide before playing the game and made it a point to make sure i did NOT FINISH ANY LOCATION AS AYA! Im about 90% positive i did not grab a single loot on her I made sure to not do it since the trophy guide has it in big red letters! But I guess thats the only explanation for the chest not being there now! SO needless to say I am very upset and have absolutely no motivation to continue playing this game working for the Platinum trophy knowing that it is impossible for me to complete this game now! Very upsetting since I have spent countless hours just running around doing these locations over and over! Ubisoft, PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I feel like 100+ hours into a game by the time im done and the Platinum trophy being unattainable because of one single loot box is absolute nonsense and very upsetting!

XxGoneGhostxX
11-07-2017, 01:27 AM
I am extremely upset right now! I have around 50-60 hours (not even half way done) in this game right now, obviously going for the platinum trophy and I have been dumping SOOOOO many hours into these locations to get the completed as I am near them! Today I get on and work on cleaning up some more unfinished locations and I come across one that is glitched out! its the Pharos Garrison tower location, the treasure at the very top is not there for me! THere are 3 youtube videos showing this location and I finally fell back on youtube after spending almost 2 hours at this spot trying to find the 2nd and last loot chest! I read the Trophy guide before playing the game and made it a point to make sure i did NOT FINISH ANY LOCATION AS AYA! Im about 90% positive i did not grab a single loot on her I made sure to not do it since the trophy guide has it in big red letters! But I guess thats the only explanation for the chest not being there now! SO needless to say I am very upset and have absolutely no motivation to continue playing this game working for the Platinum trophy knowing that it is impossible for me to complete this game now! Very upsetting since I have spent countless hours just running around doing these locations over and over! Ubisoft, PLEASE FIX THIS!!! I feel like 100+ hours into a game by the time im done and the Platinum trophy being unattainable because of one single loot box is absolute nonsense and very upsetting! same damn thing happened to me I'm like 99% done
Except for one location and I can't complete it

Oyvind96
11-07-2017, 02:22 AM
same damn thing happened to me I'm like 99% done
Except for one location and I can't complete it

It's so annoying, I'm literally staring at the chest that I'm missing to get the platinum trophy.

Rip_Tha_Ripper
11-07-2017, 10:59 AM
I've played Origins 4days 3hours 50minutes (99 hours and 50 minutes). I have unlocked every other achievement except for Old Habits. But i've done every location. I've done everything... really. So it's true that Old Habits will not unlock if you've done any location while playing as Aya?? This needs to be fixed.

xmarreco
11-07-2017, 04:46 PM
They are not saying anything about fixing it,knowing ubisoft they will simply ignore or take 1 year to fix it,we will probably have to start another save:(

Oyvind96
11-07-2017, 05:50 PM
I've played Origins 4days 3hours 50minutes (99 hours and 50 minutes). I have unlocked every other achievement except for Old Habits. But i've done every location. I've done everything... really. So it's true that Old Habits will not unlock if you've done any location while playing as Aya?? This needs to be fixed.

It is true. You won't be able to loot the things you've looted as Aya. It's really weird. You won't get the location completed when playing as Aya, and when you go back as Bayek the chest is already opened and you won't be able to get the location completed.

Oyvind96
11-08-2017, 06:24 AM
I can't belive this hasn't been adressed yet!

Anvnamnet
11-08-2017, 11:08 AM
I didn't even know this!
Thank you for the heads up! I will not do anything as Aya!