PDA

View Full Version : The Setting Sun ( 95 % ) Help!!

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Ok..In my vision they tell me to get up and walk to a broken tower and go down the tower. but i cant! everytime i try i die... i try to slide down a bit and then jump + jump ect.. to get down but i fall down too easy.

Am i doing something wrong?...

Kind Regards

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:05 PM
Ok..In my vision they tell me to get up and walk to a broken tower and go down the tower. but i cant! everytime i try i die... i try to slide down a bit and then jump + jump ect.. to get down but i fall down too easy.

Am i doing something wrong?...

Kind Regards

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 04:42 PM
I presume your at the top(ish) of the broken tower.

Don't go down, leap backwards into the broken tower then keep wall jumping until you reach the top.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-07-2003, 11:16 AM
OR....

Is it the one you can see a gold button on the floor below you?

If it is, go right around the tower to the other side and you'll see a wall. Leap backwards off the tower to the wall then keep wall jumping. You'll get lower and lower until you reach the floor.

It's one or the other depending on which broken tower your on.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 10:49 PM
I am at the tower where you can see the gold thing at the bottom. I am having a difficult time leaping downward. I have had no problem going up, but down is a pain.

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 05:16 AM
This is the most annoying wall jump in the entire game.

I've heard that if you go to landscape mode and zoom in then it's much easier to get the timing right. I haven't tried it this way myself, but if you're having trouble then it's worth a shot.