PDA

View Full Version : RIP Blissful Rest

BTTrinity
11-04-2017, 06:00 PM
So instead of focusing on removing feats that NOBODY complains about, can we please focus more on the unlimited blocking and parrying? If we ARE gonna go down the road of removing and nerfing feats then you should probably remove more of the problematic feats like:

Catapult - That thing that gibs entire enemy teams with a very small reaction window and a huge AoE you can not get out of unless you're already on the edge of it? It should probably be as useless as Samurai's arrow storm if it is gonna stay in the game.

Warlord Self Revive - That thing that makes literally no sense and is by far the most overpowered feat in the game allowing for some insane clutches.

Pugno Mortis and Fireflask - These things are meta af, I shouldnt have to explain why they're more problematic than Blissful Rest.

Now, on a serious note... Nobushi's healing banner should be the "oh ****, I need health now" button - While Blissful Rest should be something you use after a fight, or when you retreat behind minions on minion point or something, so heres my "Fix" for blissful rest:

Blissful Rest: Healing doesnt activate until the animation is over

Blissful Rest: Animation can now be interrupted.

Blissful Rest: Now heals Nobushi to 75% of her maximum health (Formerly 100%)

While were at nerfing/removing Blissful Rest, can we get a small heal increase to Stalwart Banner

Helnekromancer
11-04-2017, 11:26 PM
So instead of focusing on removing feats that NOBODY complains about, can we please focus more on the unlimited blocking and parrying? If we ARE gonna go down the road of removing and nerfing feats then you should probably remove more of the problematic feats like:

Catapult - That thing that gibs entire enemy teams with a very small reaction window and a huge AoE you can not get out of unless you're already on the edge of it? It should probably be as useless as Samurai's arrow storm if it is gonna stay in the game.

Warlord Self Revive - That thing that makes literally no sense and is by far the most overpowered feat in the game allowing for some insane clutches.

Pugno Mortis and Fireflask - These things are meta af, I shouldnt have to explain why they're more problematic than Blissful Rest.

Now, on a serious note... Nobushi's healing banner should be the "oh ****, I need health now" button - While Blissful Rest should be something you use after a fight, or when you retreat behind minions on minion point or something, so heres my "Fix" for blissful rest:

Blissful Rest: Healing doesnt activate until the animation is over

Blissful Rest: Animation can now be interrupted.

Blissful Rest: Now heals Nobushi to 75% of her maximum health (Formerly 100%)

While were at nerfing/removing Blissful Rest, can we get a small heal increase to Stalwart Banner

Either buff Stalwart Banner or revert Body Count to how it was previously because right now it takes forever to heal off soldiers and in that new Event Body Count was nearly useless 3 heal of one soldier as they each do 12 dmg a swing.

If the Samurai feats weren't **** in general Nobushi wouldn't have to rely heavily on just healing and staying alive.

People complained about how ****ty Arrow Storm was since season 1 about how people can just literally walk away from it but just got ignored.

The Long Bow is ok but everyone can just dodge it and Sharpen is good but all the enemy needs to is run away once your blade becomes purple. Happened to me so many times I just get Blissful Rest instead and rely on just skill and survival.

Jonny2Badass
11-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Wait so they're getting rid of Nobushi's healing feat but let me guess Centurion's is staying in tho. I'm getting so sick of this biased and favoritism towards Cent man this is ********.

UbiInsulin
11-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on Blissful Rest and the other feats mentioned, and for providing a potential happy medium for BR. One thing to note is that the feat is being replaced by Second Wind, so your take on this would also be welcome!

I'll definitely let the team know that some players have been caught off-guard by the replacement of Blissful Rest.

bmason1000
11-05-2017, 06:53 AM
Wait so they're getting rid of Nobushi's healing feat but let me guess Centurion's is staying in tho. I'm getting so sick of this biased and favoritism towards Cent man this is ********.Centurion is not the only character with second wind.

bmason1000
11-05-2017, 07:11 AM
Blissful rest was an absurdly powerful feat that absolutely needed to be toned down considerably, made a level 4 feat, or simply replaced with second wind.

I like your idea though, if it could be interrupted that would definitely balance it out a little better. Because getting a nobushi to one bar and continuing to wail on her while she takes no damage and heals herself is completely insane.

ChampionRuby50g
11-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Blissful rest was an absurdly powerful feat that absolutely needed to be toned down considerably, made a level 4 feat, or simply replaced with second wind.

I like your idea though, if it could be interrupted that would definitely balance it out a little better. Because getting a nobushi to one bar and continuing to wail on her while she takes no damage and heals herself is completely insane.

But, according to all the Nobushi and Samurai players it's perfectly fine because there are TIER 4 feats that are completely different in concept and stronger, and because they apparently hadn't seen anybody complain about it, although I did make a thread a while ago explaining why it was too strong that did get sent on to the devs. But no, standing in a fire flask and gaining health is balanced apparently.

Trenk2009
11-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Roman: "Hey guys, I almost killed a Nobu with a single Cent punish, but she regained all her health using a 300 sec cooldown feat ! OMG THAT'S SO OP ! Let's nerf it !

Dev 1: "Eh.... You do realize that your char has a 80 sec cooldown feat that allow him to get a guaranteed max punish for no reason what so ever right ?"
Dev 2: "And you do realize that each knight char has a feat that can do an AOE one shot after a 1 sec warning don't you ?"
Dev 3: "Also, every Viking char has almost spammable bear traps that allow them to get a free top heavy while putting you out of stamina, but I guess that's OK ... right ?"
Dev 4: "Not to mention the Bombbringer, able to spend a whole game not even playing the game anymore but playing bomber man instead ..."
Dev 5: "Overall, every Samourai feats are either too hard to place, or as dangerous for the user that it is for the target"

Roman: ".... DAMIEN ! C'EST TOI QUI A RECRUTÉ CES ENCULÉS LÀ ?!"