PDA

View Full Version : FPS dropped! Great PC Build! (important)

ChrisxGucci
11-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Hi i am currently using a :
Asus GTX 1060 6gb - Up to date drivers installed
AMD FX 8350
16gb RAM
Windows 8.1 - Updated to latest
144hz Asus Monitor
All drivers installed...

I usually ran around a good 120-150 fps On any map in multiplayer and on solo by myself i would run 190+fps with no issue at all (low settings)! Recently i would say 3 days ago I get on Siege and in the main menu where the 3 characters are at my frames drop to 72-100 FPS!! Im over here like "what the hell?" I check my settings and all same! I was so confused. I checked my antivirus scanned a whole bunch of times and also tried many other anti viruses and nothing found. I checked everything updated all also my connectivity to siege servers and all good. Checked if my GPU or CPU was dying and nope nothing also checked my BIOS if it was updated and sure it was. I go back to the game and try out a solo where I usually get 190+ fps and I GET 82 FPS !!! I go test out Ultra settings and its the same fps! Nothing has changed in fps from low settings to ultra! I tried other games like GTA V and PayDay 2 and PUBG and all were the same FPS that i usually get. So it turns out its only this game that is having these issues. I tried factory resetting my ssd and installing windows 8.1 (from windows 10) and same issue again... Vsync is off on my geforce control panel and in game. No caps at nothing.... Why did this happen? I did some research around and found out that My buddies that use AMD FX cpus have also seen low fps ! Also some randoms in games i play have noticed the issue! Could it be the AMD FX cpu? Idk man but it sucks playing on a good pc with bad frames. Also the 82 frames i get dont feel like 82 frames to me. If you know what i mean.... It glitches and stuff.... It goes fast from 82 to 60 to 90 to 40 instantly like why? Help please ! Thanks :D (sorry about my name OOF tried to change it but outta wait 30 days) hehe :confused:

Itsbryan01
11-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Ive also turned off anti viruses and ran the game on different Drives as in a HDD and still same issues from my current SSD

Itsbryan01
11-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Im having the same issue as you are! Any fix?

ChrisxGucci
11-05-2017, 09:22 AM
This happened around the Halloween updated after that boom! bad fps

Nerf_or_NUTTIN
11-05-2017, 09:43 PM
The same thing happened to me around halloween expect it is now like capping my fps at 60 and sometimes lower. I used to run similar frames to what you were describing