PDA

View Full Version : Samurai are the s*** faction please buff

NinjaRonin85
11-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Why do the knights and Vikings get everything and samurai just get nerfed.

Just look at the sad state of the samurai, it's a good thing you can play any hero in faction war or us samurai would have no chance of winning.

I swear if this new Samurai hero is not god tier I'm out and for god sake stop making all the best heroes female only, I only play male classes, if for honor 2 has any gender locked hereos i wont be buying it.

TSCDescon
11-03-2017, 02:41 AM
If u watch the livestream, when the devs introduce the shaman, they go into these details about the shaman. Then, they just go "oh its just another samurai" to the aramusha.

That in itself, clearly show that the devs don't care. In fact, none of them are representing the samurai faction.

Helnekromancer
11-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Why do the knights and Vikings get everything and samurai just get nerfed.

Just look at the sad state of the samurai, it's a good thing you can play any hero in faction war or us samurai would have no chance of winning.

I swear if this new Samurai hero is not god tier I'm out and for god sake stop making all the best heroes female only, I only play male classes, if for honor 2 has any gender locked hereos i wont be buying it.

If the new Samurai hero is god tier than every thread is just going to spew out hate and the Devs are going to nerf him just like they did Shinobi when he first came out and never touch the Cent for 4 months. Kensei is getting a rework so maybe he might be top tier... probably not.

They said they were going to buff all the Samurai this upcoming season but they just nerfed the Nobushi in 4v4's when she is already **** in 1v1s because they couldnt balance out the feat? Yea and ignore Lawbringer over here with 3 different bomb feats over here running around playing Bomberman. >.>

Just want to see a Samurai as top tier, but most are garbage compared to Vikings and Knights. Feels like this game was just suppose to be 2 factions.

TSCDescon
11-03-2017, 03:00 AM
If the new Samurai hero is god tier than every thread is just going to spew out hate and the Devs are going to nerf him just like they did Shinobi when he first came out and never touch the Cent for 4 months. Kensei is getting a rework so maybe he might be top tier... probably not.

They said they were going to buff all the Samurai this upcoming season but they just nerfed the Nobushi in 4v4's when she is already **** in 1v1s because they couldnt balance out the feat? Yea and ignore Lawbringer over here with 3 different bomb feats over here running around playing Bomberman. >.>

Just want to see a Samurai as top tier, but most are garbage compared to Vikings and Knights. Feels like this game was just suppose to be 2 factions.

It's been like that since day 1. They should rename this game Knights V Vikings.

Vakris_One
11-03-2017, 04:20 AM
I do have to say the devs seemed to be enamoured with the Shaman whereas they kinda did gloss over the Aramusha. She sounds like a PK on steroids to be honest - fast assassin that causes bleed and then gets a really powerful and unique special move against opponents who are bleeding. Yikes.

Meanwhile the Aramusha sounds like he's going to be a dud similiar to the Highlander. He can do an infinite chain with his two swords - sounds like parry bait. And his finisher is dependant on him landing 2 hits from the same side - that sounds like even more parry bait. He has a Highlander-esque stance change that sounds like it has to be initiated just before the enemy attack hits in order to do some kind of counter attack. Need more info on that before I can judge it. He can also feint his finisher like the Kensei and go for mixups and mind games. Yeah, well that hasn't really worked out great for the Kensei and the Highlander who are both low tier so... I don't know. The Aramusha better have either some of the fastest lights or fastest heavies in the game or his counter attack stance better be something useful cos otherwise he has a real danger of ending up about as effective as the Highlander.

Netcode_err_404
11-03-2017, 04:49 AM
I do have to say the devs seemed to be enamoured with the Shaman whereas they kinda did gloss over the Aramusha. She sounds like a PK on steroids to be honest - fast assassin that causes bleed and then gets a really powerful and unique special move against opponents who are bleeding. Yikes.

Meanwhile the Aramusha sounds like he's going to be a dud similiar to the Highlander. He can do an infinite chain with his two swords - sounds like parry bait. And his finisher is dependant on him landing 2 hits from the same side - that sounds like even more parry bait. He has a Highlander-esque stance change that sounds like it has to be initiated just before the enemy attack hits in order to do some kind of counter attack. Need more info on that before I can judge it. He can also feint his finisher like the Kensei and go for mixups and mind games. Yeah, well that hasn't really worked out great for the Kensei and the Highlander who are both low tier so... I don't know. The Aramusha better have either some of the fastest lights or fastest heavies in the game or his counter attack stance better be something useful cos otherwise he has a real danger of ending up about as effective as the Highlander.

Turtle meta fix > classes. In a logical world,but we are in FH, **** it.

NinjaRonin85
11-03-2017, 09:20 AM
The fact that the devs want the knights to team up with Vikings against the samurai just shows this game will never be balanced and competitive.

So looks like I'm just gonna have to join the Vikings this season play as a shaman and if it's gender locked the same as pk I'm done with this game.

Nokhchalla
11-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Canít deny im starting to get annoyed with the introduction of these assassin classes all the time. Every assassin is a disgusting cancer like Shinobi, PK, Cent and now letís welcome a new cancer to the game. Why not make new heavies? Always these puny rats that gets introduced.

Armosias
11-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Actually cent is a hybrid hero just like Highlander and aramusha, we can expect new heavies for season 5 I guess(at least I hope..).

So looks like I'm just gonna have to join the Vikings this season play as a shaman and if it's gender locked the same as pk I'm done with this game.

What's the problem with gender locked characters? The fact of playing a woman disgusts you?

ChampionRuby50g
11-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Women should not be on a battlefield it's distracting and watching them be brutally executed is demoralising.

So women don't have a right to bear arms and fight in a cause they believe in?

Vakris_One
11-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Women should not be on a battlefield it's distracting and watching them be brutally executed is demoralising.
Except that women have been a presence on countless battlefields throughout actual history and as front line warriors to boot. Try telling the warrior that just saved your life on the battlefield that they don't belong there because of their gender. I'm sure that went down well, especially with Viking women who were often built like a tank if judging by the scientific skeletal analyses of Viking remains.

Also, the sight of a brutal execution is still the sight of a brutal execution. I don't know what gender has to do with it, it's always going to be an unpleasant sight.

NinjaRonin85
11-03-2017, 08:22 PM
I was joking about the women being on a battlefield thing, I just want to be able to play any class as a male for role play reasons it's just what I like doing.

Helnekromancer
11-03-2017, 08:40 PM
I was joking about the women being on a battlefield thing, I just want to be able to play any class as a male for role play reasons it's just what I like doing.

If women want to get into a melee fight to the death with a much stronger sex that's their choice.

I agree, would love to play as a male Nobushi or female Shugoki just having more options is better in general.