PDA

View Full Version : New Update - AUS-X OPEN Midnight Circuit!

Ubi-Negitron
11-02-2017, 02:35 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/AUS-X_KeyArt_Insta.png

Cam’s back with a new challenge, and this time - from Down Under!

Grab your handlebars, and get ready for the AUS-X OPEN Midnight Circuit!

The biggest Supercross, Freestyle Motocross, and action Sports event in the Southern Hemisphere - Monster Energy AUS-X OPEN 2017 – comes to Trials Frontier!

We’re excited to be back with 2 spankin’ new themed Tracks, and 2 new Paintjobs for a menacing Midnight Circuit!

Two New Themed Tracks!

We have two awesome new AUS-X OPEN Tracks in the AUS-X OPEN Midnight Circuit – X-Factor and X-Terminate!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/p1.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/p2.jpg

Both the Tracks are included as Rewards in this edition of the Midnight Circuit!
Keep racin’ and get a shot at winning these Tracks at the end of both Legs!

The Dates!

This time around, we have two weeklong Legs in the AUS-X OPEN Midnight Circuit!
Check out the dates -

Leg 1: 9 Nov - 15 Nov 2017
Leg 2: 15 Nov - 21 Nov 2017

All legs start at 9:01 AM UTC/GMT and end at 9AM UTC/GMT.

As always, everyone gets Bikes with the same level of upgrades in both Legs of the Midnight Circuit!

@ All the new Riders in the Frontier: The AUS-X OPEN Midnight Circuit will become playable as soon as you hit level 4, so level up fast!

Two New Paintjobs!

We’ve got two brand-new Themed Paintjobs available with this update too!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/PJ2.png

- The X-Mantis Paintjob for the Mantis!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/PJ1.jpg.png

- The Tango-X Paintjob for the Tango!

Smash ‘em records, mateys!

link42586
11-02-2017, 09:18 PM
A CHANCE at winning the tracks? That doesn't sound good..I have every track in the game and I would loose interest if I started missing them now because I didn't randomly get the tracks at the end of this event.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-02-2017, 10:16 PM
return of the "it's random, deal with it" saga! :cool:

oh... you reached 1% and didn't get any track? that's ok! here, have these rusty gears and brake handles!

NO-bwestlie
11-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Chance at getting tracks? Paintjobs for bikes that will never see the light of day again? Yup, it's an RL event.

mathatter911
11-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Can someone at RedLynx explain how the rewards will work? Is it really just random like the other MC challenges? I really don’t want more donkey donuts and parts for an event. Are you guaranteeing the new tracks for people at 1%?

clarx1
11-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Further to the above mentioned question about the tracks. How will the paint jobs be available, also random reward? Gems? or cash.....

negodyaeff
11-06-2017, 05:14 PM
How will the paint jobs be available, also random reward?
They will be pay-only

clarx1
11-07-2017, 02:15 PM
They will be pay-only

cheers negodyaeff. shame they wont be earn-able, oh well

UK-MadMonkey
11-09-2017, 08:37 PM
am I the only one unable to join the midnight circuit? Whenever I join and complete the first run, I see that I apparently have a personal best of 18.xxx seconds - which I'm fairly sure is impossible on the track without any hacks. As soon as I click next, I'm straight back to the 'join the midnight circuit' screen. Its not the first time this has happened either - seems random if I can or can't join. Have tried to contact support through the game too.. just never get a response!

https://i.imgur.com/IKj4YDH.png

negodyaeff
11-09-2017, 10:32 PM
am I the only one unable to join the midnight circuit? Whenever I join and complete the first run, I see that I apparently have a personal best of 18.xxx seconds - which I'm fairly sure is impossible on the track without any hacks. As soon as I click next, I'm straight back to the 'join the midnight circuit' screen. Its not the first time this has happened either - seems random if I can or can't join. Have tried to contact support through the game too.. just never get a response!

It's another form of MC bug described there:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1732115-Midnight-Circuit-Entrance-Loop-Not-able-to-play-leg-Forums
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1727361-Midnight-Circuit-Recurring-Bug
But in this MC you're able to enter race.

If you want I can fix it, but I need your uplay login details for that. Support don't fix that bug for some reason. Feel free to PM me here or on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/negodyaeff

negodyaeff
11-10-2017, 11:04 AM
To devs. When this bugs occurs in user profile is stored some strange time for "track" 20000h (=131072), maybe you should forcingly remove this record from profile when user enters MC first time? There's 3 players already with this problem again.

CaptainWeelie
11-14-2017, 03:07 PM
@mathatter911 – In Midnight Circuit, the rewards are based on your existing inventory, your percent rank on the LBs and of course some luck (because the rewards will be randomly distributed based on your rank and your inventory)! Which means if you’re in the top 5%, you do have a really high chance of winning the 2 AUS-X Open Tracks!

@UK-MadMonkey – We’re aware of the issue you’ve been facing. To help you out with this issue, could you please provide us your In-game nickname and device details?
Also, please make sure you play your runs on a strong network connection.

Drogalo
11-15-2017, 10:11 AM
3% -> Got one Bandito Blueprint and X-Terinate Track ;)

ryansimmons3990
11-15-2017, 10:25 AM
Top 1% - no track and 2 paint jobs which I could not care less about

negodyaeff
11-15-2017, 10:27 AM
Got a track "Rigged Roadway". It out of the world map same as bunker-only tracks. I think I'm not the only one. So how should we play it? :confused:

midax.82
11-15-2017, 11:19 AM
2%, no track here but got last 3 blueprints of bandito, one paintjob e some others minor things.
I can not complain :-)

Alib0ulala_T3F
11-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Again and again top 1% and still no track!!
STOP random rewards in your event its ****!

Cordially Alib0ulala

ps : @CaptainWeelie say "Which means if you’re in the top 5%, you do have a really high chance of winning the 2 AUS-X Open Tracks!" XDXDXDDDXDXDDXD

Olasinskunk_T3F
11-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Finish in the 1% and have some paintings, thanks! :(
How is it that the rewards are random? The minimum is to reward the players in the top 1%

CabanonGH
11-15-2017, 01:19 PM
1%
5 gems
3 bandito Blueprints
1 paintjob
2 outfit pieces

hard work, no rewards worthy of it.

ryansimmons3990
11-15-2017, 01:22 PM
Yep it’s ridiculous no guaranteed track for top 1%. If I finish top 1% both weeks but end up missing tracks I’ll be saying goodbye

Sardius77-TFG
11-15-2017, 02:55 PM
Which means if you’re in the top 5%, you do have a really high chance of winning the 2 AUS-X Open Tracks!

Well, given the number of complaints I can say that "a really high chance" is not correct at all. Like most posting here, I was in top 1% and no track was awarded.
Why does RedLynx pull this crap? It's bad enough that old tracks haven been re-released to newer players. Now you withhold the new ones as well thanks to a BS reward system?

I've spent my fair share of money on this game. More than most. This is poison.

CagBall
11-15-2017, 04:36 PM
No tracks for me. Bummed out.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-15-2017, 05:17 PM
"it's random, deal with it!"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i missed this... :cool::mad:

potamochere
11-15-2017, 07:14 PM
On force à coup de gemmes pour les 1%, mais j'espère que la deuxième semaine sera plus gratifiante. Sinon au moins redepenser des gemmes pour un pack de ces deux courses. Ça fait quand même beaucoup de gemmes pour être dans le top 1%. Quelle intérêt ?

Peri_Go...
11-15-2017, 08:14 PM
Comme tout le monde top 1% et rien... si 2 peintures qui ne servent à rien! Franchement ça sert à quoi de se battre pour être dans les meilleures si c'est pour récupérer du vent... Le minimum serait de donner systématiquement la nouvelle course à tous les joueurs du top 1%.

NOBBYHOBSON
11-15-2017, 09:13 PM
Top 1% and no track, really. Not happy at all to say the least, and you'll want us all to buy both these tracks after the event.
This is shady and for me it started when they first released the Dealbreaker costume, it was supposed to be an event reward but I never won it after always being in the top 1%. Now it keeps appearing to buy first at under a tenner then before the time of the this offer had expired it got replaced by the same offer but over a tenner and a different time period.
This is surely a wrong turn by Redlynx, they're heading down a bumpy road here. Not to mention any of the other faults that are present in the game.
Top 1% should always get the top prizes without a doubt.

DMac3221
11-16-2017, 04:00 PM
Cap said it’s based on event rank and current inventory. I’m wondering if current inventory has more to do with it. I have all tracks but I didn’t win this one. For those that finished high but missed the track, what does your track inventory look like? Maybe having all or almost all tracks is a handicap when it comes to our chances of winning the new ones, at least in a random event.

ryansimmons3990
11-16-2017, 05:44 PM
I’m the same, have all tracks but didn’t receive any for top 1%. I honestly think it’s just random and maybe 50% chance of getting a track. Maybe even less

CagBall
11-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Same - all tracks but none as prizes.

negodyaeff
11-17-2017, 01:31 PM
there's not only tracks are rewards in 3rd, 4th and 5th slot, but something else. so chances lo win a tracks are less then 50/50

clarx1
11-21-2017, 10:04 AM
Yay won the cowhide paintjob available as a reward on this seasons bunker (one more dougnut for me!), and some other useless crap. Never mind lucks a b**ch

Drogalo
11-21-2017, 10:09 AM
3% -> Got one Bandito Blueprint and X-Terinate Track ;)

Week 2: 3% -> X-Factor Track + One more Bandito Blueprint (19/20 now ) and Indie Rider Pants :)

clarx1
11-21-2017, 10:13 AM
Man 1% both weeks, no x-track. ^^ lucky.

Olasinskunk_T3F
11-21-2017, 10:18 AM
No tracks despite the 1%, again!! It gets annoying, thank you RL to correct and give the tracks to all player 1%!

ahchap
11-21-2017, 10:30 AM
No tracks one stallion part and some parts for 2% both weeks! I broke my phone when the agent event happened so I have missed out on so many tracks and bikes since then and I have been playing everyday for about 5 months and have earned hardly anything! Only things I have gotten nothing since! and why not put some map parts or bike parts on the loot wheel or give anything away buy able with coins it's not like they come easy on this! = ( could some one suggest it somewhere to but track parts on the loot wheel I don't know where to post it

midax.82
11-21-2017, 11:04 AM
3% got the track :)

ryansimmons3990
11-21-2017, 11:27 AM
1% both weeks and no tracks at all. Put a fair bit of grind/gems in to make sure. Disgraceful

ryansimmons3990
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM
A nice consolation would have been the 3 missing bandito blueprints I need. But of course they give me 1 just to rub my nose in it

metjammer
11-21-2017, 12:21 PM
Im outta here. Again top 1%, again no tracks. Waiting another year for tracks in a game? No.

Over the last year I’ve tried pretty much everything I could. From supporting the devs with my money over my petition against RedLynx (which I would address against Ubisoft today, as they clearly are the root of the ongoing fraud here), which remained mostly unsupported by you guys, over friendly reports and requests regarding bugs and issues, over not so friendly ones, to finally remaining mostly quiet and just trying to maintain competitiveness in the game by playing my *** off. And that I did. Yet, that’s also no way of keeping up anymore, as they seemingly rig the game for certain critical people or it’s just generally bugged and rigged to its core, which leaves it crippled and unplayable. But I’ve tried. I’ve tried everything I could from my weak position everyone inherits as a Ubisoft customer.

Now Ubisoft, congratulations - I give up. And why not leave with a bang? To Ubisoft and RedLynx a huge and deeply honest ***C YOU! Especially to our Beloved Leaders CaptainWeelie and UbiNegitron. I hope you two massive losers get what you deserved for doing what you’ve done and are still doing.
The same goes out to all the deluded losers who keep going on in here as if everything is normal or even keep finding excuses for those malevolent frauds. And I don’t mean the new members who don’t know what’s up here, but all the old riders who are too stupid to open their eyes. ***c you as well. Just as a reminder: if you pay money and don’t get what you’ve paid for, that’s called fraud. And if you willingly accept that and don’t react to it, you’re just a moronic victim that doesn’t deserve better.

To all the other fellow riders I’d normally say keep up fighting but the best advice I can give now is: leave. There’s nothing left to gain here. Thanks for all your support.

Over and out.

P.S.: To all the newbies here who don’t know wtf this rant is about, hear me: don’t pay money to Ubisoft, don’t play this game and don’t buy any other of their games ever. Go to honest and good developers and their products - there’s plenty of fun to have over there.

CabanonGH
11-21-2017, 01:42 PM
im lucky. 1% this week again and got both track. only got a nice time last night (21.959) enough to put me in 194th place. I hate this track + bike combo.

pyNL
11-21-2017, 04:19 PM
only one thing to say

WORST REWARD SYSTEM EVER

Why do you keep rewarding skill with frustration.....

YOU SUCK

NOBBYHOBSON
11-21-2017, 10:07 PM
Top 1% both weeks, 1 Bandito blueprint and NO tracks. Shocking. From the 5 places available for being top 1% the first few places should be filled with the top prizes.

Peri_Go...
11-22-2017, 06:17 AM
Encore dans les 1% et encore rien. Franchement vous vous moquez de nous!!! Visiblement je ne suis pas le seul. La plupart de ceux qui ont laissé un commentaire la semaine dernière pour se plaindre en ont laissé un nouveau cette semaine, et après on veux nous faire croire que c'est aléatoire?! Permettez moi d'en douter vu le nombre de personnes concernées...