PDA

View Full Version : Received wrong Dawn of the Creed Edition

TheAccountant92
11-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Hello,

I've preordered the dawn of the creed edition for the ps4 and i have even received a code for the extra mission for the ps4 but when i received my package there was no game disc inside! At first i thought that they simply forgot to put it inside but after seeing some unboxing videos and read through the forums i realised that they have sent me the pc version of the edition. I have issued a ticked but received no answer yet and i was wondering has anyone else had the same problem...?

Ubi-Keo
11-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Please remove all packaging from your box as the game, map, soundtrack and steel book are at the bottom of the box underneath the box the figurine was in.

Did you receive the pre order code via an email and was it a 12 digit code? Have you tried redeeming the code on your PlayStation 4?

TheAccountant92
11-02-2017, 05:03 PM
Hello,

I've searched thoroughly the box but i didnt find any copy of the game disc.Also yes it was a 12-digit code and the mail was the following:

Hello ,

You ordered Assassin's Creed Origins.

As promised, you can now activate your pre-order bonuses using the activation keys below.

Pre-order offer activation key: An additional mission : Secrets of the first Pyramids
(the 12 digit code was here)

How to activate your key:
1. Create an online account on your PSN-enabled PlayStation®4 system (or use your existing account).
2. Select PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system Home Screen.
3. On PlayStation®Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu on PS4™ system.
4. Enter the code. Please note that the code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select “Continue” on the dialog box from the PS4™ system.
6. Select Download to start downloading the content.

I didnt try to reddem it but i doubt that this is a code to the game itself

TheAccountant92
11-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Also when I opened the package there was a styrofoam case with two slots on top of the collector's case. One slot was completely empty and in the other one was the steelbox case with the soundtrack and the map. In the case below the figurine there was the art book and the two lithographs but the game was nowhere to be found

Ubi-Keo
11-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Also when I opened the package there was a styrofoam case with two slots on top of the collector's case. One slot was completely empty and in the other one was the steelbox case with the soundtrack and the map. In the case below the figurine there was the art book and the two lithographs but the game was nowhere to be found

Thanks for your reply. The PS4 code you received will only unlock additional content, you should have received a physical copy of the game.

If you have not received a reply to your support ticket can you please confirm your ticket reference number and I will chase this up for you with our Customer Support team.