PDA

View Full Version : Live Update Error

Topher645
11-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Hi. I just got the game For Honor, and it keeps saying failed to download the live update. What do I do?

FredEx919
11-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Let us know which platform and if you're getting a specific error message. If just a "failed to download", it may just need a wired connection (if not already running on one). This may be a better question for support through http://support.ubi.com. They should be able to help get you up and running.

Reghna
11-04-2017, 04:24 AM
I was having the same issue too. And I just noticed something. Even though you get an initial message that the game has finished downloading if you go to notifications itís still downloading other files. I didnít notice it until after my fifth instillation. So Iím going to wait until that is done before I ream ubi for their lack of response. I may still ream them. They should tell people if that is indeed the problem. If others discover this is the issue for them, they should reply here so others donít pull out their hair. Youíd miss it like I did unless you get a message from something else unrelated.

Reghna
11-04-2017, 06:58 AM
Yup. For me, thatís what it was. If your on PS4 and found your way here. Check your notifications before deleting and downloading multiple times like i did.