PDA

View Full Version : Why is this crap still happening

SangeRauHuman
11-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Iíve been playing for honor for a good amount of time. Since the beta actually, I have never really found much reason to complain. But I was just in a match and I canít begin to describe how angry I am with how this game is having these types of issues. I just ended my live stream and it captures it all. You will have to see for yourselves - Linxus07. For Honor KYS is the title. You guys need to fix this because unlike all the other stuff you guys have fixed and failed to fix. None of that will push players away like this. Itís happened a few times over the last couple weeks and Iím done.

ShonM93
11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Sh*tty selfmarketing right there. Noone's goin' to check out your stream, and your thread is pointless, you don't even describe the bug or "cr*p" that's happening, you just waste everyone's time.

ChampionRuby50g
11-02-2017, 12:22 AM
Sh*tty selfmarketing right there. Noone's goin' to check out your stream, and your thread is pointless, you don't even describe the bug or "cr*p" that's happening, you just waste everyone's time.

Actually agreeing with you here 100%.

"You guys need to fix this issue, it's game breaking! But to do that you need to subscribe to my stream and donate here"

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 02:46 PM
Actually agreeing with you here 100%.

"You guys need to fix this issue, it's game breaking! But to do that you need to subscribe to my stream and donate here"

I never said subscribe or donate anything. That video is the proof of whatís happening. I could care less what you do with the video itself. I was saying watch it if you need to understand what happened better.

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 02:49 PM

If I were to attempt to describe it I would need a good 5 pages. I didnít say any crap about sub to me. I said check it out for yourself because I canít explain it, meaning I canít explain it so go see what happened for yourself. Anyone could say what I did and you could just blindly follow along going. ďYea yea I agreee completely man, good job.Ē Without proof that I happened it makes everything a possible lie.

Devils-_-legacy
11-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Well that is what the fourms for even if it takes you 5 pages then inbed the links not ask for subscribers

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 03:22 PM
Well that is what the fourms for even if it takes you 5 pages then inbed the links not ask for subscribers

As I said before Iím not asking for subscribers. If you used your eyes to see what I said, nowhere does it say I want subs. I could care less, I didnít make it to gain people or entertain anyone. I recorded it as proof to people who think I was lying about the BS that happened. If you are too stupid to read and comprehend what someone is saying then donít reply.

Charmzzz
11-02-2017, 03:33 PM
I can explain every problem in For Honor with max. 3 sentences. And all the posts you made, man, I would have explained 10 problems with the amount of words you posted. Pretty clearly advertising your channel...

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 03:52 PM
I can explain every problem in For Honor with max. 3 sentences. And all the posts you made, man, I would have explained 10 problems with the amount of words you posted. Pretty clearly advertising your channel...

Ok you want I know what happened fine.
First off when we started the match, this I before I started taping it, my two friends were kicked for not reason from the game. Which is not a big deal, so I went playing through the game and racked up to 15-3. The game was about to end and as I killed the last player the host left the game, everything in the game reset completely, and threw myself and my team mate at our spawn where we spent the next 10 minutes saying Wow! in game chat. All the sudden I could move and no one else so I went around the map and captured the objectives really quick and went searching for the enemy that was frozen at spawn. They wouldnít move even when I hit one, so I just killed two and moved on. I went on just sitting there in objectives, messing around thinking about deleting the game because of how toxic and ******ed half of the players are. Then a level 4 warden comes up to me and we fight, we fight for the next 5 minutes. Then he starts lagging and hitting me. At this point I just want the game to end, I get attacked by a bot I think and died. So this continues for a while. Then the enemy starts breaking and I execute the guy and it counts. I run around find a raider I think and kill him but nothing happens, then I notice a enemy on my mini map and go to see how the fight is only to realize heís glitched on the ground. I try to swing my sword and hit him and nothing happens, I go up top and do a drop hit on him and I die and nothing happens. My bot teammate is currently stuck in a running animation so I say help, and break him out of it and get revived. For the next like 5 minutes Iím sitting there waiting for it to run the time, and the game ends and at first it says I got no kills or points at all, then it pulls up the scoreboard. And ends the game, at that point I was so angry I stopped the stream and came to this pointless forum to show people. Not knowing how stupid half of you are or how much you jump to conclusions. Later last night It happened again and did the same thing except the bots magically went from level 1 to 2-3 after my team mate killed one.

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 03:54 PM

Yea because thatís definitely the problem with for honor. 🙄

DisconnectsRus
11-02-2017, 03:58 PM
I dont need to go to your channel to know this game is a mess. And I've only had it a few days..Am just here on the forums to watch this Warriors Den show to see if they mention anything.If not I'm out the door and back to GameStop.

Charmzzz
11-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Your experience is a known Bug. Matches can reset when the Host leaves. They said they "are working on it", as on every other issue. My bet is they ignore those bugs and hope that dedicated servers will fix them.

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 04:05 PM
I dont need to go to your channel to know this game is a mess. And I've only had it a few days..Am just here on the forums to watch this Warriors Den show to see if they mention anything.If not I'm out the door and back to GameStop.

At this point man, they fix something and mess something up. I enjoyed the game a lot more in beta honestly. They wonít ever fully fix this game, so going back to gamestop is probably your best bet.

SangeRauHuman
11-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Your experience is a known Bug. Matches can reset when the Host leaves. They said they "are working on it", as on every other issue. My bet is they ignore those bugs and hope that dedicated servers will fix them.

Charmzzz itís great that you know what this is but when I was saying watch the video I wasnít saying subscribe here or even trying to show off my channel. My content isnít even good enough to sub for, I wasnít even hinting saying sub here. Your just assumed and that video was for the people have to see it to believe it. Iím glad you just blindly think everyone is telling the truth but thatís not a good outlook.

DisconnectsRus
11-02-2017, 04:11 PM
First off when we started the match, this I before I started taping it, my two friends were kicked for not reason from the game. Which is not a big deal, so I went playing through the game and racked up to 15-3. The game was about to end and as I killed the last player the host left the game, everything in the game reset completely, and threw myself and my team mate at our spawn where we spent the next 10 minutes saying Wow! in game chat. All the sudden I could move and no one else so I went around the map and captured the objectives really quick and went searching for the enemy that was frozen at spawn. They wouldn’t move even when I hit one, so I just killed two and moved on. I went on just sitting there in objectives, messing around thinking about deleting the game because of how toxic and ******ed half of the players are. Then a level 4 warden comes up to me and we fight, we fight for the next 5 minutes. Then he starts lagging and hitting me. At this point I just want the game to end, I get attacked by a bot I think and died. So this continues for a while. Then the enemy starts breaking and I execute the guy and it counts. I run around find a raider I think and kill him but nothing happens, then I notice a enemy on my mini map and go to see how the fight is only to realize he’s glitched on the ground. I try to swing my sword and hit him and nothing happens, I go up top and do a drop hit on him and I die and nothing happens. My bot teammate is currently stuck in a running animation so I say help, and break him out of it and get revived. For the next like 5 minutes I’m sitting there waiting for it to run the time, and the game ends and at first it says I got no kills or points at all, then it pulls up the scoreboard. And ends the game, at that point I was so angry I stopped the stream and came to this pointless forum to show people. Not knowing how stupid half of you are or how much you jump to conclusions. Later last night It happened again and did the same thing except the bots magically went from level 1 to 2-3 after my team mate killed one.

I've see this multiple times since I've had this game. I b*tched this guy out for not playing. He replied dude its a bug. It happens all the time. I'm seriously getting rid of this game. I'll get it when it shows up on the free Games of the Month. I'll use my Gamestop points on something else.

ShonM93
11-02-2017, 07:00 PM
First off when we started the match, this I before I started taping it, my two friends were kicked for not reason from the game. Which is not a big deal, so I went playing through the game and racked up to 15-3. The game was about to end and as I killed the last player the host left the game, everything in the game reset completely, and threw myself and my team mate at our spawn where we spent the next 10 minutes saying Wow! in game chat. All the sudden I could move and no one else so I went around the map and captured the objectives really quick and went searching for the enemy that was frozen at spawn. They wouldnít move even when I hit one, so I just killed two and moved on. I went on just sitting there in objectives, messing around thinking about deleting the game because of how toxic and ******ed half of the players are. Then a level 4 warden comes up to me and we fight, we fight for the next 5 minutes. Then he starts lagging and hitting me. At this point I just want the game to end, I get attacked by a bot I think and died. So this continues for a while. Then the enemy starts breaking and I execute the guy and it counts. I run around find a raider I think and kill him but nothing happens, then I notice a enemy on my mini map and go to see how the fight is only to realize heís glitched on the ground. I try to swing my sword and hit him and nothing happens, I go up top and do a drop hit on him and I die and nothing happens. My bot teammate is currently stuck in a running animation so I say help, and break him out of it and get revived. For the next like 5 minutes Iím sitting there waiting for it to run the time, and the game ends and at first it says I got no kills or points at all, then it pulls up the scoreboard. And ends the game, at that point I was so angry I stopped the stream and came to this pointless forum to show people. Not knowing how stupid half of you are or how much you jump to conclusions. Later last night It happened again and did the same thing except the bots magically went from level 1 to 2-3 after my team mate killed one.

Didn't take 5 pages. Dissapointed.

But seriously: you could have spared yourself a lot of sh*t if you just write this in the first place. And an other thing: this is a pretty well known bug, i'm sure you known that, i mean if you didn't start in like a week (which you didn't, beta player right there!). So i will still call your original post a sorry excuse for self marketing.

ChampionRuby50g
11-03-2017, 12:23 AM
I never said subscribe or donate anything. That video is the proof of whatís happening. I could care less what you do with the video itself. I was saying watch it if you need to understand what happened better.

Obviously you didn't say that, I can read you know. Me saying that is something we Aussies call "taking the piss"

It's just that I've never seen someone come to this forum to describe an issue but not even describe the issue and just mention their channel name and to go and have a look there.
I'm lazy enough as it is, not gonna bother going to a whole new web page to see something that someone else on the forum would just write in.