PDA

View Full Version : Really Ubi? Ambust at sea critical bug

DynasticClub
11-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Lvl 40 and after “Ambush at sea” my whole inventory is empty outfits,weapon,armor,gold,papyrus
Really Ubi?

Gothious
11-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Lvl 40 and after “Ambush at sea” my whole inventory is empty outfits,weapon,armor,gold,papyrus
Really Ubi?

yeah i have the samen problem at the same lvl i hope that they fix it i don't want to start al over again :O

Ubi-Rufus
11-02-2017, 12:48 PM
We are aware of this issue and the team is currently working on a fix that will be implemented in an update in the near future. if you experience this issue - please open a ticket with our support team (support.ubi.com) for further assistance. In the meantime, we are preventing access to the Ambush at Sea quest from the Deluxe Pack so that it will prevent any more cases of corrupted save files. Thank you for your patience as we correct this issue.

aklewis92
11-13-2017, 03:45 AM
I didn't know about the bug, and I started the Ambush at Sea mission. I've spent 60 hours, I'm at level 40, and decided to go back and do the mission as i try and finish up the game. Now i'm stuck playing Aya on the boat but with the Blade of the Goddess mission active. Now I've just been told to wait until the bug fix and hopefully that will fix things.

If you said you were preventing access to the mission, why was I able to start it? Now I'm at risk of losing all of the gear I've earned.

gwitt69
11-13-2017, 07:08 PM
I spent extra money on the Deluxe version of the game that came with extras, now all that stuff is wiped out, the Helix credits I spent are gone, the in game rewards gone, the outfits, everything ... basically Ubisoft just caused us to lose alot of money! $75 for the game that glitches and you lose everything...
I also lost my Silica so good luck completing the sphnx mission to get the suit of armor that requires 50 silica... they reall screwed the hootch on this...and in the meantime dont offer anything to make it right.

Hacienda0811
11-17-2017, 05:27 AM
Really? Didn’t know either and am stuck not being able to play.... anything... back to shooting aliens. Ugh so frustrating...worst than unity? Hard to say at least those bugs were entertaining.