PDA

View Full Version : Phylakes not on map anymore

Ki0Kurashi
10-31-2017, 10:40 PM
I have only killed the one from the main story that Aya has you kill, and that prompts the whole quest to kill the others. I tried to fight the first one (The Outsider), but was killed. Now I don't see any of their icons on the map at all, and I don't know if this is a bug or if they're just going to appear again later. Note that I could see a couple of them on the map before, but now I can't see any at all.

Tolkyyn
11-01-2017, 03:18 AM
As you progress, more will show up on the map. What I didn't realize, so I'm sharing here, is that after you kill them you must bend over them to confirm kill. I'd killed half a dozen before I realized that, then I had to travel all over re-killing them until there's only a few left above my level.

ArtVW87
11-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Same happened to me tonight, except no death or anything, I just hit level 22 and wanted to kill my 2nd one (killed the level 20 earlier) but symbols gone from map. I'm going to bed hopefully will be back tomorrow

TommyJoe_
11-01-2017, 08:54 PM
happened here as well, any update if they return?? or a fix to this?? happened when i got killed buy then one in the area Im-khent-nome

edit.. it appears that you will have to find them again.. they stay in the same area, so its not a bug..

ZheIncFox
11-03-2017, 10:41 PM
when I ws unlocking a guarded outpost in Alexandria I killed the first Phylake by random error and he dropped the legendary sword, did not confirm the kill and now when i'm walking around, even in areas of other Phylake, I cannot find them at all..(been searching quite a bit..) hope this will not stay this way..

PopsVstar
11-04-2017, 01:38 AM
This needs to be fixed I have 9/10 and no icons anywhere on the map...........need a patch

zZuntouchableZz
11-04-2017, 02:25 AM
I to am having problems with the icon showing on the map. I waited till 19 to find the outsider, but he's vanished. I attacked the fort in Alexandria, nothing. I've gone through the day cycles, nothing. I attack ppl all over Alexandria... still nothing.
I wanna kill them but they aren't showing up!! Please help.

kizzzang
11-04-2017, 11:20 AM
I was missing 1 phylakes as well, but I finally got him to show up. Try switching from day to night or night to day and check your map. Time of day might be a factor. Just in case anybody was wondering, I'm already at level 40 with the entire map unlocked, but I was missing a level 22 one.

QuintenPeters
11-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Restarting the game fixed it for me

Tolkyyn
11-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Also, have your Phylakes quest active on your desktop.

darkkid69
11-19-2017, 07:58 PM
I have only killed the one from the main story that Aya has you kill, and that prompts the whole quest to kill the others. I tried to fight the first one (The Outsider), but was killed. Now I don't see any of their icons on the map at all, and I don't know if this is a bug or if they're just going to appear again later. Note that I could see a couple of them on the map before, but now I can't see any at all.

I had the same problem and I got mine to work. What I did was untrack my Phylake pray then went into the quest menu put my cursor on The Phylake pray quest and hit triangle to refresh it I've been went to the map and looked if he wasn't there I did the same steps over again or no eventually popped up but then the second time I did it

Justin332162
04-09-2018, 01:14 AM
I have fought Ras Mercy twice and after the second loss, he disappeared off my map. I have tried refreshing the quest but that doesn't help it says i have only killed 4 out of 10 but on my map there are only 5 instead of 6 icons for the rest of them. Please help i want my swords.

ubi--unicorn
04-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Hey Justin332162, is your game up to date? If it is, please create a ticket. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New) Thanks!