PDA

View Full Version : Glitches galore - bugs, bugs, bugs

MEA1982
10-31-2017, 08:28 PM
Seriously Ubisoft this is unbearable! The game lags in cutscenes for side quest, the audio loops or cuts out mid conversation (no I'm not touching any buttons), achievements don't sync and as of this afternoon I'm stuck in the mission "ambush at sea" that won't start properly as the game thinks I've started the Aya mission after the Cleopatra mission in Heraklion.

I've tried to see past the glitches and have endured the forced restarts when game has frozen - but this is just ridiculous. I've been a huge fan of this franchise since day one and have loved every game - yes even 3 and Unity - but these glitches have seriously ruined my gameplay and I find myself not enjoying the game due to technical problems.

Please fix this YESTERDAY because I find it seriously difficult to excuse more glitches or other technical issues!

FYI on a PS4 Pro ...

deboussoler22
11-02-2017, 10:53 AM
I've been having the same issue!

I was only able to play that mission after restarting from the checkpoint 3 times, and eventually it worked fine- but after that Bayek's gear and inventory was completely gone? but all his updragables were at maximum upgrade? and the story quest against a boss gave me 10/9999999* spears, which ran out after a few minutes ... after restarting that, the spears were gone and i'm back to nothing.

Maybe you've contacted them already, but I talked to ubi support and they said they're aware of the issue around this mission (ambush at sea) which is what's causing the bugs, but the only fix is to start a new game, and to avoid that mission? So annoying given i've spent 30 hours so far on it.

deboussoler22
11-02-2017, 10:56 AM
I've been having the same issue!

I was only able to play that mission after restarting from the checkpoint 3 times, and eventually it worked fine- but after that Bayek's gear and inventory was completely gone? but all his updragables were at maximum upgrade? and the story quest against a boss gave me 10/9999999* spears, which ran out after a few minutes ... after restarting that, the spears were gone and i'm back to nothing.

Maybe you've contacted them already, but I talked to ubi support and they said they're aware of the issue around this mission (ambush at sea) which is what's causing the bugs, but the only fix is to start a new game, and to avoid that mission? So annoying given i've spent 30 hours so far on it.