PDA

View Full Version : What are the requirements for ps4? And is it better than the ps3 version?

erani1
10-31-2017, 01:42 PM
Sorry if I'm missing something, didn't find enough info in the docs... Does the ps4 version require a camera and Move controllers if not played with the phone app? Or can it be played with the standard ps4 DS controllers? I have ps3 too, is there any advantage for the ps4 version over the ps3, except for the controller app and the kids mode?
Thanks!

UbiMarsuves
10-31-2017, 06:54 PM
With the PS4, you will only need your smartphone with the Just Dance Controller App installed. Visit our site here (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/just-dance-2018-ps4/) to find more about the app.

grenick85
12-29-2017, 06:57 AM
I'm new to just dance 2018, I have it for ps4 at the moment, I bought a ps4 cam for it but had horrible luck with getting it to work. I don't recommend spending money on a cam unless you have a 10'x10' open space with lighting behind your tv and no lights on behind you. The smartphone app works a lot better for me, you can also use a ps move controller instead of your phone but I'm not sure how well that works. If anyone knows how the ps move controller works with detection I'd like to know, because I'm not a fan of using my phone while dancing!