PDA

View Full Version : Self staggering and other inconsistencies

brashtralas
10-31-2017, 06:58 AM
I copied my thread in suggestions and feedback and have brought it here, to general discussion, because suggestions and feedback apparently arenít read.

So the centurion staggers himself after a leaping attack into punch. He also staggers himself during other combos, though I canít recall which ones exactly.

Iíd probably remember and be more stunned by occurrences like this if the game wasnít becoming more and more inconsistent as time goes on.

I often throw opponents into walls for them to not stagger at all, or off cliffs only for them to stagger and not fall. Awesome.

I throw opponents 10 feet, then two, or better yet, not at all.

Whatís the deal? Itís not my internet. I have the best in the US. So that means it falls on you all.

Iíd also like to express my dissatisfaction with the event mode, where killing minions is more important than ever before..... but many characters are staggered when using lights against them and the centurions zone has a mind of its own...

Those probably could have used a fix before the event.

Your game is falling apart faster than it can be patched(or sometimes BECAUSE it was patched). Please get it together. You have THE greatest concept for a game ever, one many, many, MANY people have dreamed of since childhood, but poor handling is going to ruin it.

Iím a huge fan, but youíre losing me. Itís getting to the point where playing is secondary to dealing with bugs.

Netcode_err_404
10-31-2017, 03:47 PM
I copied my thread in suggestions and feedback and have brought it here, to general discussion, because suggestions and feedback apparently aren’t read.

So the centurion staggers himself after a leaping attack into punch. He also staggers himself during other combos, though I can’t recall which ones exactly.

I’d probably remember and be more stunned by occurrences like this if the game wasn’t becoming more and more inconsistent as time goes on.

I often throw opponents into walls for them to not stagger at all, or off cliffs only for them to stagger and not fall. Awesome.

I throw opponents 10 feet, then two, or better yet, not at all.

What’s the deal? It’s not my internet. I have the best in the US. So that means it falls on you all.

I’d also like to express my dissatisfaction with the event mode, where killing minions is more important than ever before..... but many characters are staggered when using lights against them and the centurions zone has a mind of its own...

Those probably could have used a fix before the event.

Your game is falling apart faster than it can be patched(or sometimes BECAUSE it was patched). Please get it together. You have THE greatest concept for a game ever, one many, many, MANY people have dreamed of since childhood, but poor handling is going to ruin it.

I’m a huge fan, but you’re losing me. It’s getting to the point where playing is secondary to dealing with bugs.

Honestly the closer game to be what i dreamed as child, is Mount and blade BL. For honor is just like a broken version of tekken with directional guard. And 3d environment. Very shallow example, but both are fighting game, both have combos, one of them is built arounf combos knowledge and timing, other one is just a stale simulator. Thats all.

Still fun, but broken.

brashtralas
12-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Still not fixed..... This is a pretty serious issue, in my opinion. Thereís been a few updates since I posted this, and several others posted the same..

Update, please?

UbiJurassic
12-28-2017, 08:21 PM
We brought this issue of self starggering up to the team about a month ago and they were able to verify the issue. A solution is being looked into, but no estimated ETA at the moment. The self-stagger only seems to happen when a jab is performed against an opponent that is facing forward, not towards you.

As for throw distance, there is no bug with this to my knowledge. If there are inconsistencies occurring, I encourage you to get a clip of it and post it here. I'd be more than happy to raise it up to the team.

brashtralas
12-28-2017, 08:30 PM
Thanks. Iíll try to get some videos of the other ways the centurion staggers himself, as well. I never remember to record when Iím in the moment.

brashtralas
01-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Still no fix......

Iím glad the stagger from minions is getting fixed(though it took six months), but thatís not even accurate. If youíre fighting amongst the minions while locked on to an opponent and happen to kill a minion with a light during your fight, it staggers you.

But thatís beside the point. Stagger from leap attack is still bugged and I didnít see anything about it in the patch notes(could have missed it, but I donít think so).

Whatís the deal? I just donít understand how many bugs are allowed to persist.