PDA

View Full Version : Problem with unlocking songs

plum1killer
10-30-2017, 07:40 PM
So, I started playing Just Dance 2018, I've played couple of songs, unlocked Dancer Card, Just Dance Unlimited and Gift Machine, but a lot of songs from 2018 are not unlocked, there is message that I need to "dance to 0 songs" to unlock them. As far as I know, they are supposed to be unlocked after 2 dances, but mine are still locked. Could anybody help me?

UbiMarsuves
10-30-2017, 09:21 PM
Thank you for the feedback! Ubi Support can help take a look into this and work towards getting to the bottom of this situation. Please reach out to them here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Games/5001).

daisybb
11-19-2017, 05:11 PM
I am having the same problem with my Switch.
I already click the support team but they just reply me the standard answer as shown below

'Hello!

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

Make sure that you have accessed the Nintendo E-Shop at least once.

To unlock all of the songs and features in Just Dance 2018, you will have to complete at least 5 dances first.

- 1 song to unlock the Dancer Card creation.

- 1 song to unlock additional songs.

- 2 more songs to unlock new game modes, including the Just Dance Unlimited feature.

- 1 final song to receive your first reward and to gain access to My Collection, as well as THE GIFT MACHINE.'

What else can I do??:mad:

Dezchu
03-29-2018, 08:25 AM
I know this is old but I was having the same problem and I fixed it by going into my Wii U's memory and deleting the saved file resetting it.