PDA

View Full Version : Idea for brand new Assassin's Creed Game

zay7sev
10-30-2017, 06:55 PM
Hello there.

Since the Assassin’s Creed series are very successful and we are about to get a new game inspired by Ancient Egypt, I remembered one TV series movie that can be used as an idea for next AC game. The Movie is “Marco Polo (TV Series” which history is based back in the 13th and 14th century during the Mongolian Empire.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_(TV_series)

Just my trougths that an Assassin’s Creed game based on that history about Mongols and their King - Chingis Khan , would be an awesome game.

And also the Open World can be bigger then any of the AC series because the Mongolian Empire was across the whole Asia.

Have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Stanislav Filavtev
Proud owner of all AC series for PC

cawatrooper9
10-30-2017, 08:38 PM
Moving to the general AC Forums.

cr100his
10-30-2017, 09:12 PM
hi ubisoft
I have a suggestion for the next assassin's creed, the idea is to set an assassin creed in the Scotland occupied by those of England where the Scots are an oppressed and hurt by these English and the serious historical test in the era of William Wallace where Scottish soldier forms a rebellion for the independence of Scotland, because the essence in the argument that characterizes Assassin Creed is the people oppressed by corrupt leaders, powerful and bad, it would be something new in a very different time to those we have seen.

Thank you.

strigoi1958
10-30-2017, 09:43 PM
Both are good suggestions s they both have famous people, great locations and events. :)

Omgilovesteak
10-31-2017, 03:38 PM
I think the next AC should be in the 1970's Georgia mountains in the time of "Deliverance"

naumaan
10-31-2017, 05:57 PM
hi ubisoft
I have a suggestion for the next assassin's creed, the idea is to set an assassin creed in the Scotland occupied by those of England where the Scots are an oppressed and hurt by these English and the serious historical test in the era of William Wallace where Scottish soldier forms a rebellion for the independence of Scotland, because the essence in the argument that characterizes Assassin Creed is the people oppressed by corrupt leaders, powerful and bad, it would be something new in a very different time to those we have seen.

Thank you.

and you are inspired by outlander I suppose :D

strigoi1958
10-31-2017, 09:02 PM
I still want to see India... there are so many great events and landmarks/ buildings that would make it a perfect setting... they could even use the thugees in the story.

zay7sev
11-02-2017, 07:17 PM
They have so many options to choose period and country for new AC game. All will be great to explore and play.

Eng_Amir75
01-15-2018, 04:07 PM
And we're still waiting to see one of the ACs happen in IRAN

Shark1845
01-31-2018, 05:03 AM
What if one is during WW2 and in Germany and trying to escape and get allies. Being betrayed by best friend.

pforslund
02-15-2018, 05:43 PM
Ubisoft
I think that a great Idea for a new AC game would be during the VIKING ERA - if it was kept with the same format as Origins it would allow you to recycle platforms so to speak.
It would also allow you to truly expand the "open world" concept with journeys to iceland, greenland and North America which alows you to be historically accurate. It would also be a way to bridge from origins in egyptian time to the bronze age. You could utilize some of the other ideas of Scotland even ireland and pit Viking clans and raids against the brotherhood and even incorporate the roman occupation of england tying the timeline together (from Origins). The concept would allow Viking long ships for raids as well as trading/farming/ exploration. You could do a DLC for Origins that would introduce a Norse warrior who learns the way of the brotherhood to right the wrongs in the scandinavian world. The possibilities would be endless in the cross-over in terms of weapons, costumes, gear, Gods to fight like Odin, Thor, Loki, Freya etc. I could go on and on but with the truly creative team Ubisoft has this could be a "Monster of a game" and a "sick" open world covering Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Finland/England/Ireland/Scotland etc... Just think of the DLC's you could create and the game would be a Huge success as long as you stayed with the same style of game play as origins! (Don't pull a Unity!!).
I think it's worth serious consideration and with the huge open world you could go from mountainous snow areas to lush green meadows to sea fairing peoples it could literally be the "mother of all AC games if done correctly and I've played and own all to date.
Please consider!!!

SolarScooterLV
06-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Here is an interesting idea.

Since Odyssey looks like it will deal a little with the mythology of Ancient Greece maybe one day there will be one on King Arthur? Pretty sure it should be obvious that Excalibur, Caliburn, and Avalon should be pieces of eden. I know I would be curious to see what they would do with a kingdom based game like that. Actually now that I am thinking about it he had a dagger that provided invisibility (Carnwennan) and a spear that supposedly held up the world (Rhongomyniad). He would have more pieces of Eden than any person alive I would think.

Itsuchi-KS
06-15-2018, 10:34 PM
Ubisoft
I think that a great Idea for a new AC game would be during the VIKING ERA - if it was kept with the same format as Origins it would allow you to recycle platforms so to speak.
It would also allow you to truly expand the "open world" concept with journeys to iceland, greenland and North America which alows you to be historically accurate. It would also be a way to bridge from origins in egyptian time to the bronze age. You could utilize some of the other ideas of Scotland even ireland and pit Viking clans and raids against the brotherhood and even incorporate the roman occupation of england tying the timeline together (from Origins). The concept would allow Viking long ships for raids as well as trading/farming/ exploration. You could do a DLC for Origins that would introduce a Norse warrior who learns the way of the brotherhood to right the wrongs in the scandinavian world. The possibilities would be endless in the cross-over in terms of weapons, costumes, gear, Gods to fight like Odin, Thor, Loki, Freya etc. I could go on and on but with the truly creative team Ubisoft has this could be a "Monster of a game" and a "sick" open world covering Sweden/Denmark/Norway/Finland/England/Ireland/Scotland etc... Just think of the DLC's you could create and the game would be a Huge success as long as you stayed with the same style of game play as origins! (Don't pull a Unity!!).
I think it's worth serious consideration and with the huge open world you could go from mountainous snow areas to lush green meadows to sea fairing peoples it could literally be the "mother of all AC games if done correctly and I've played and own all to date.
Please consider!!!

Would be Very interesting, especially with the hype surrounding the TV show Vikings.

hi ubisoft

Thank you.

Also an interesting idea with inspiration from the TV show Reign which inspired by Queen Mary of Scots and Queen Elizabath of England

Itsuchi-KS
06-15-2018, 11:04 PM
My personal idea would be to create a complete multiplayer AC game set in the present day and age. Think about it, Assassin's Creed Unity is STILL getting hardcore love from players and fans that love the multiplayer aspect of the game AND the old combat system. With this idea, players who love what AC brings to the multiplayer universe can enjoy playing an UPDATED AC game with friends WITH THE OLD COMBAT SYSTEM and for player that like the singe player experience can enjoy that, with the revamped combat system. THIS WAY, you guys don't have to worry about putting multiplayer in EVERY AC game, just keep the multiplayer game updated with new content and it'll be fine. I was thinking it would be set up like how AC:U was set up or even The Division. Set some type of story line to play through, set up side missions and random in-game events and situations and were good. Hey, what's a multiplayer game without a character creator lol. The character creator should be in depth and unique. Player would be able to customize themselves with the latest fashions, hairstyle, piercings etc. Players would ALSO be able to customize their hoodies to a T, making them very unique. Of course there will be gadgets and small weapons that players will be able to customize their layout with. Examples are small guns, kunai, ninja stars, some tactical gadgets similar to The Division, blunt weopons like Nightwing from Batman, knives, short swords, and hidden blades with custom mod slots for adding grappling hooks, hidden silent pistol, darts, poison darts, mace, tear gas, etc. Keep in mind that the time frame is up to date so no big weapons need to be showing or you'd be arrested. No need for a history lesson this time, just fun action packed gameplay WITH THE OLD COMBAT SYSTEM...preferably revamped to ply more like WB Games and Monoloth's Shadow of War, VERY diverse combat system. Just imagine scaling skyscrapers and other tall building, seeing a big city populated with cars and people. It would be a masterpiece, ESPECIALLY enjoying it with 3 other friends (4 Player) as you all do some stylish parkour around a vast city.

Hopefully this seed bares fruit...hopefully

Doctorschwift
07-02-2018, 02:10 AM
I think the assassin's creed chronicles was on to something when they went to china, but they should have done a full fledged game! it is the birthplace of gunpowder, and has so many crime syndicates running rampant, you can easily make so many missions up, you could even include an open coast type thing up and down the eastern sea board. Also, the free running would be amazing because of all the pagodas, and the walled cities. You could do stuff with Chinese new years, the cherry blossom festival and even a coronation of a new King. There's also the Idea of feudal Japan, back in the days of the samurai and or ninjas, same type of landscape, would be stunning with Mt. Fuji and all, could fight off rival samurai and kill their leaders to take over territories, as well as have an open sea-fairing peace where you can travel between the eastern part of China to fight off the Chinese when they try and take over Japan (and or vice versa), or to even fight off the invasion of the Mongols! Assassin's Creed: Uprising

Cuchulainn1892
07-02-2018, 04:16 AM
Is there any chance ubisoft can create an AC game set in Ireland. Whether ancient Celtic, which may tie in with the Vikings idea from another poster, but if deciding on more modern it can range from Daniel O'Connell's repeal movement/potatofamine era, C.S. Parnell/home rule to Michael Collins/Urish Free State eras. Still, the ancient Celtic era would be just as good (Cuchulainn, the Hound of Culann, Finn mac Cumhaill, Brian Boru, etc. Even later, Grace O'Malley). Thoughts?