PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Cleopatra

Catwomans_Kiss
10-30-2017, 01:38 PM
hi to everybody,maybe it has been answered and correct me if i am wrong but why didn't you put in the game as part of the story,Amunet assassinating Cleopatra with the snake?i remember when i first saw the statue of Amunet in Assassin's Creed 2 ,i thought how amazing would be to have the opportunity playing as an assassin killing Cleopatra,the assassination of Julius Ceasar is the end of the story,why didn't you put the assassination of Cleopatra as well...........thank you in advance.

jellejackhammer
10-30-2017, 01:56 PM
i believe this is the 1st of a trillogy.

i'm pretty sure that we will see her death in the next game. (game will most likely take place in rome though)

note:my reply is still a rumor but some evidence is there.

cawatrooper9
10-30-2017, 02:11 PM
Moved to the Spoilers thread.

Also, and this is some spoilers for ACO and the possible future of the series
Check out the DLC "The Hidden Ones". Considering how that title is a translation of Amunet's name, I'd be willing to be that's where we get that famous scene.

Catwomans_Kiss
10-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi guys and thank you for responding but from what i know so far,the second game of the trilogy moves to Ancient Creece and as far the DLC the hidden ones,the description says about Bayek leading a group of Assassins in a new territory where Romans reside,A FEW YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE MAIN GAME,so i am guessing NO AMUNET and NO ASSASSINATION OF CLEOPATRA which in my opinion is really sad,how amazing and beautifull would be,just imagine,it is night and as Amunet to infiltrate Cleopatra's heavily guarded palace until you find her in her chambers resting and Amunet place the box with the venomous asp somewhere near Cleopatra,opens the box and she goes somewhere to hide,and we watch the scene where the snake slithers on Cleopatra's bed,she awakes being terrofied by the snake ,and the snake bites her,simply amazing.........