PDA

View Full Version : Finally i got my joystick :) pitch and roll help needed!

Highalt
03-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey guys,

i finally got my 4button joysitik and tasted it. It works great and yes you were right playing FB with a joystik is so much enjoyable. i was trying to play this game on keybord only (with the arrows) but by this way playing the game was impossible even you set the difficulty to the easiest. Today as soon as i start to play a head-on-head dogfight with my new toy (my joystik) with a Bf109 ,i was flying a Yak9K, i shot downed it. And the difficulty was full execpt the complex engine management and no external view options. :) This game tastes delicious.

and i wanna ask you what are the best

-pitch and roll parameters
-dead band and filtering (what do they stand for) parameters.

and does anyone use the complex engine manegemnt option? how do you adjust the engine in fast dogfights?

thanx for your help.

Highalt
03-03-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey guys,

i finally got my 4button joysitik and tasted it. It works great and yes you were right playing FB with a joystik is so much enjoyable. i was trying to play this game on keybord only (with the arrows) but by this way playing the game was impossible even you set the difficulty to the easiest. Today as soon as i start to play a head-on-head dogfight with my new toy (my joystik) with a Bf109 ,i was flying a Yak9K, i shot downed it. And the difficulty was full execpt the complex engine management and no external view options. :) This game tastes delicious.

and i wanna ask you what are the best

-pitch and roll parameters
-dead band and filtering (what do they stand for) parameters.

and does anyone use the complex engine manegemnt option? how do you adjust the engine in fast dogfights?

thanx for your help.

BpGemini
03-03-2004, 02:37 PM
There really isnā't a best; itā's more about personal preference.

My Pitch/Roll/Yaw are all:
10-20-30-40-50-60-70-80-90-100

http://www.blitzpigs.com/images/P-39_BlitzPig_Sig_01.jpg
IL-2 original P-39 vet soon to be P-63 vet.

CWoS FB forum. More Cheese, Less Whine. (http://www.acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25)

Bearcat99
03-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey Highalt... glad you got your stick... does it have a rudder on it?

Highalt
03-04-2004, 04:28 AM
BpGemini i think those are the default settings, rite?

no Bearcat99 it doesn't have a rudder on it. it has 4buttons + hat switch + trothel control...that is all.