PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate cancer of the game on consoles

WastedPunk
10-29-2017, 11:23 PM
This thread is made for consoles not for PC
On PC you can easily get 60-100 fps depending on your specs but consoles being locked at 30 comes with a huge disadvantage.

Light spams,with lights being as short as 400ms long all you see is shinobi, Peacekeepers,gladiators spam r1 over and over and over again it gets extremely pathetic as there's nothing you can do about it.
What's the point in there being a "skill" element attached with the game when I can spam R1 while occasionally moving my right thumbstick and win.
Before someone says parry,Keep in mind it's not exactly easy parrying attacks less than 500 Ms long while being locked at 30 fps.Plus you are telling me I have to focus extremely hard and concentrate exactly where the enemy is going to attack when he is just constantly spamming r1 it completely takes away the fun from the game.
And it doesn't help with the fact that most characters get second guaranteed light if the first hit meaning they are constantly dealing the same damage as a heavy with no still or thoughts whatsoever.

SammyCannon
10-30-2017, 12:38 AM
Dont know why they have locked it to 30fps on consoles. There are other console games running at 60fps and I know that 60-100 fps make a big difference on shooters like cs. So I všn imagine the difference from 30-60fps.

Then you have other problems like ps4 controler input lag etc.

kbvlcvfkhgc
10-30-2017, 04:26 PM
This why i stopped playing my Tank character, it was pointless, i just couldn't respond, i got sick and tired of getting carved up by Peacekeepers spamming the R1,R1,R1 doge dodge GB stab stab stab, you knew what was coming but you still couldn't do anything about it? i thought my reactions were just not good enough until i saw that it was this frame rate issue, i feel sorry for Tanks now as i switched to a fast character, wait for them to attack, doge and then bring the pain, its so easy, bad design really,

MADMAN_SLADE
10-30-2017, 08:57 PM
So dam true. PK, Glad, Shino and Orochi are just ridiculous to deal with on console. You are legitimately at a huge disadvantage playing against those characters if you are not playing an assassin yourself. It use to be semi-manageable when timesnap was on but forget it now.

Netcode_err_404
10-30-2017, 09:45 PM
So dam true. PK, Glad, Shino and Orochi are just ridiculous to deal with on console. You are legitimately at a huge disadvantage playing against those characters if you are not playing an assassin yourself. It use to be semi-manageable when timesnap was on but forget it now.

its the same on pc. Unless you do not play at 144 fps or more, which is rare even among pc players.

GunnyRed
10-31-2017, 12:47 AM
my workaround for input lag on ps4 is to set my controller to work via usb when plugged in instead of bluetooth. i've noticed better responsiveness from before and i just stumbled across this while going through device settings. all this time i never knew even when plugged in, the controller is interacting via bluetooth unless you switch it yourself to usb input....

Devils-_-legacy
10-31-2017, 01:02 AM
You can still unlock with certain hero's on console too