PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] AUTOMARK OFF bug (Video inside)

SCORPIONFURY
10-29-2017, 10:16 PM
https://youtu.be/7CPHIOY1yKQ

As you can see in the video i clearly turn off the automark and it turns it self on again without me manually turning it on with the D-pad, and as a result the opponent who is going for the Intel terminal gets spotted and gets away, this has happend many many times and it really is game breaking because the outcome of the match and the whole situation could be so different if the automark feature worked properly.

Hope you can look into this Ubisoft and patch it, i don't even know why im spending my time to help you guys fix your game, this is not a betatest anymore, i payed full price for this game to play Ghost War and it's not even working properly. Many other bugs as well i pointed out in another thread i made.

Other than that, the game is good but you got lots of work to do before this game is a finished product.

Thanks.

UbiInsulin
10-29-2017, 10:30 PM
Thanks Scorpionfury, the time + effort you put into capturing a video of the issue is much appreciated! I'm sorry this issue has been affecting the outcome of your matches. Will definitely be sending this for investigation.