PDA

View Full Version : Need help on frame issues. PLZ

El4M4inBtw.
10-29-2017, 10:08 PM
Long story short, I have been playing siege for a year with msi laptop i7, 965m 2gb. I have never met the choppy situation before, but right after blood orchid update, my game starts to go choppy. In order to see why, I turned on the fps display and got a steady 100 fps. I have my cooler working well, neither of my cpu or memeory goes crazy, I tried to change the graphic to low, changed nvidia settings, switched the drivers back and forth. None of them worked. The fps is not even near 60 but I just get so uncomfortable every time I play. I just wanna have the fluency that I had before. Plz if anyone could help.

El4M4inBtw.
10-29-2017, 10:26 PM

OffIineGaming
10-30-2017, 04:11 AM
Long story short, I have been playing siege for a year with msi laptop i7, 965m 2gb. I have never met the choppy situation before, but right after blood orchid update, my game starts to go choppy. In order to see why, I turned on the fps display and got a steady 100 fps. I have my cooler working well, neither of my cpu or memeory goes crazy, I tried to change the graphic to low, changed nvidia settings, switched the drivers back and forth. None of them worked. The fps is not even near 60 but I just get so uncomfortable every time I play. I just wanna have the fluency that I had before. Plz if anyone could help.

I have the same issue. I run a steady 60 FPS. Since BO, There are multiple FPS drops throughout every single game I play. I've been running R6 on the same laptop since January and this issue never came up.

HolyBlindness
11-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Since they changed to "better" memory usage I experience "lags". thx to the last update whenever that happens it shows me the framedrop icon. Heard from others too that they had the same "lag"