PDA

View Full Version : Possible Early 2018 Retirement

Rocknrolll21
10-29-2017, 09:58 PM
This game has gotten more money hungry. I've noticed in the last few weeks the bunker tracks have been changed to harder ones so we spend more money on tickets. I just spent about 150 tickets because of 3 tracks in the bunker I have trouble with. Up here in Canada things are quite expensive so when I have to pay $28? for 400 tickets that's way too much. It's not only the money part that has made me think of retirement. There's absolutely no communication between the players and the hierarchy which leaves me to believe they just don't give a **** about their customers. Tracks, outfits and bikes are a nightmare to get if you miss them during events and you never get them soon. I'm still a couple three blue prints shy for the Bandito after this bunker season and the Bandito has been out since....April? May? June? I'm fed up with waiting for things like this. I have given hundreds of dollars to this game and get **** service in return. Kind of like our Transit system in this city. I just purchased an iPhone X 256gb as my first upgrade in 5 years. I cannot afford to put any more money into this game. Early 2018 is coming...and you're going to lose another player. Another player that gives you money.

CabanonGH
10-31-2017, 03:01 AM
I feel you but tbh, I didnt spend a dime on this game, and I dont plan to. yet Im only missing tracks and Bandito blueprints. I try to keep up with MIdnight Circuit to grab whatever I can while it pass.

Buying tickets with money ? thats absurd. get some friends in your list and you should get to 1000 easily.

mathatter911
11-02-2017, 07:21 AM
Sad to see people like this leaving ALL THE TIME! Please RedLynx change something drastically and show the diehard players of this game some respect. Put more people on to optimize the game and listen (and more importantly, communicate) with the community because thereís a very large disconnect with the fans and it will only get worse as you sit on your hands and do nothing.

CZE-VaNa91
11-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Why on earth would you buy golden tickets? :confused:

Ihateuplaykk
11-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Why do you spend money on tickets? They give you plenty for free.

Harder tracks doesn't mean the game's about to be retired, lol. I'm not convinced the game has a great deal of life left, but this isn't good reasoning as to why it might be soon retired.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
11-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Can get annoying to keep up with all events for sure!

I'm over 18 months into playing this game and even after checking the shop every day without fail, still no sign of the old KTM tracks or treasure hunt tracks; 18 months and still haven't been made available?? Crazy! You'd think they'd at least cycle through them every year for new players who join.

mathatter911
11-06-2017, 12:17 PM
I think heís referring to himself retiring from the game not them shutting the game down.

metjammer
11-06-2017, 12:38 PM
And I think it might be the best thing to do, as the game is constantly going to hell. Only thing that is keeping me from leaving myself is the amount of money Iíve spent and that I really loved this game once. Still Iím missing five tracks Iíll probably never get.

Rocknrolll21
11-15-2017, 11:16 PM
It seems like retirement is on a few peoples minds. Might be you and I soon metjammer and whoever else will follow our steps.

Rocknrolll21
11-15-2017, 11:18 PM
Why on earth would you buy golden tickets? :confused:

Ohhhhh VaNa91...You are a thorn in my balls. Good rider no question. When you pop up just above my rank I can only smile, shake my head and mutter a few words that will be left unsaid :P

But what's your strategy? 600 friends? I don't want to pay anymore.

Sardius77-TFG
11-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Ohhhhh VaNa91...You are a thorn in my balls. Good rider no question. When you pop up just above my rank I can only smile, shake my head and mutter a few words that will be left unsaid :P

All depends on how you play. I don't use tickets unless I'm on my run to legends or if one of the special tracks comes up. Occasionally I'll use tickets if I need to make a point.
Also I use the first 20 days of bunker season to play at the lower levels. It's an easy way to build up chips...and chips can be used daily to buy tickets.

I probably get 10 GTs per day via friends. Including the chip shop that works out to 400-500 chips per season. More than enough for what I need to do.

NO-bwestlie
11-16-2017, 03:00 PM
It seems like retirement is on a few peoples minds. Might be you and I soon metjammer and whoever else will follow our steps.

I'm done too. The game has finally reached the point where I don't put up with the crap any more.

CZE-VaNa91
11-23-2017, 03:03 PM

I imagine that those must be some nice words :D

Once I get in to legends I try not to use them. But The best way to not spend tickets is to start playing the season a week before it ends (it depends of course on the lenght of the showdowns). That way you get easy opponents all the way until rank 2-3. Then you have to use some ofc.
It's useless nowadays to have so many friends. This worked when there was no day limit on the gifts.

But I agree with Sardius pretty much on everything.

Rocknrolll21
11-29-2017, 10:35 PM
I imagine that those must be some nice words :D

Once I get in to legends I try not to use them. But The best way to not spend tickets is to start playing the season a week before it ends (it depends of course on the lenght of the showdowns). That way you get easy opponents all the way until rank 2-3. Then you have to use some ofc.
It's useless nowadays to have so many friends. This worked when there was no day limit on the gifts.

But I agree with Sardius pretty much on everything.

Thanks for the tips. I will have to change my strategy to fit this one. I hate grinding for a month and I try to get it done within a week. That's gotta be part of the problem

CaptainWeelie
11-30-2017, 02:33 PM
Hi Rocknrolll21, sorry that you feel that there’s a lack of communication from our side. Let me address all your concerns here.

There are a lot of ways where you can earn free Golden tickets, you’re not forced to pay for them. We’re trying to help you earn previous event bikes and outfits in a much easier way. We’ve also added Bandito Bike Blueprints in the Bunker this Season too. If there’s anything else you’d want in the game, don’t hesitate to point out your suggestions here - we’re all ears. You might not get an immediate reply but we promise to get back to you with a proper solution as soon as possible.

Also, iPhone X support is on the top of our to-do lists and we should have support for it early next year.

We hope you keep racin’ for a long time with us. Enjoy the winters in Canada and we hope to keep seein’ you around here:)

justinman114
12-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Hi Rocknrolll21, sorry that you feel that there’s a lack of communication from our side. Let me address all your concerns here.

There are a lot of ways where you can earn free Golden tickets, you’re not forced to pay for them. We’re trying to help you earn previous event bikes and outfits in a much easier way. We’ve also added Bandito Bike Blueprints in the Bunker this Season too. If there’s anything else you’d want in the game, don’t hesitate to point out your suggestions here - we’re all ears. You might not get an immediate reply but we promise to get back to you with a proper solution as soon as possible.

Also, iPhone X support is on the top of our to-do lists and we should have support for it early next year.

We hope you keep racin’ for a long time with us. Enjoy the winters in Canada and we hope to keep seein’ you around here:)

"Added Bandito Bike Blueprints this season" aka one blueprint. Last season there were two. WOOOOOWWWWWW.

Rocknrolll21
12-01-2017, 04:16 AM

Thanks Wheels for the reply addressing my concerns towards this game. Are you a lady, Wheels? You talk like a lady. justinman114 is right though...There is only a single blue print in this season. Last season there were two or three prints to be won. I'd really like to see the rest of the prints in the coming season to finish off the Bandito bike that everyone is waiting for who didn't pay for it. I do like some of the season titles that have been used. Headbanger Season is one. November Pain is another. Both are good Rocknroll references as you headbang to rock music and November Rain is a GNR song. Keep those comin'. Maybe make one called Rock 'N' Roll Season :cool: Or "Breakin' Outta Hell Season", or "Rock or Bust Season", or "Crazy Train Season" :P

You can Tune a piano, but you can't Tuna fish.

Hells Bells Season ;)