PDA

View Full Version : Just give up....

FlankerJack
10-29-2017, 06:58 PM
Pretty much at this point, we know that no matter what the game, Ubisoft have no motivation or desire to improve it.
They made their money, they want you to keep buying their latest game and stop asking them to make existing games the powerhouses they could be. They really just dont care enough to make long term games, with depth and a vision for the future.
They would much prefer you stop asking them for things and just be satisfied with the game they give you.

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-29-2017, 07:33 PM
Game plays great? minus a few bugs an classes that need buffs/ a few fixes which they've acknowledged will be fixed soon lol but i guess lol

Zascha.
10-30-2017, 05:11 PM
Uhhh... Ubisoft might have an issue with making all their games conspicuously similar, but they aren't EA. Jeez... people need to lighten up.

What you just described is EA's Star Wars Battlefront.

This game is nowhere near as bad a cash-grab as that game. I wouldn't even say this is a cash-grab in the first place, frankly. The SP campaign is solid. It's a little funny to see the squad AI behave the way it does, and the car driving is a mess (I blame the little roads more than I do the cars) but that's about all the complaints you might have. MP is only like two weeks old... give it some time to get more maps and more game modes. The core gameplay is solid as a rock, though.

This game gets way more flak than it deserves. I have no idea why people hate on it so much...

Eagle_One_
10-30-2017, 05:14 PM
The PvP was free. Lol! No cash grabbing there.

There fixing the game still. HOPEFULLY adding some more features and additions to bring in a wider player base then there own small community. Because thats who plays this game as you can tell by the numbers.

Cold Thunder
10-30-2017, 05:51 PM
im having a blast in this game, more fun than any other game in a long time. good job UBI, im loving it, hope the improvements make it even better. Does bring back memories :-) fron days past of GR

AI BLUEFOX
10-30-2017, 08:56 PM
Pretty much at this point, we know that no matter what the game, Ubisoft have no motivation or desire to improve it.
They made their money, they want you to keep buying their latest game and stop asking them to make existing games the powerhouses they could be. They really just dont care enough to make long term games, with depth and a vision for the future.
They would much prefer you stop asking them for things and just be satisfied with the game they give you.

So they didn't release 8 updates to the single player and they didn't just release a quick update on pvp to remedy thermal and there aren't more updates coming?

You couldn't be less credible than the Wildlands Graphics Downgrade Club and their mates the Flat Earth Society.

FlankerJack
10-30-2017, 09:20 PM
So they didn't release 8 updates to the single player and they didn't just release a quick update on pvp to remedy thermal and there aren't more updates coming?

You couldn't be less credible than the Wildlands Graphics Downgrade Club and their mates the Flat Earth Society.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, dude.
This company truly cared about PVP would have been included in the original game and done properly instead of this half-assed attempt to hold you over until the next round of games come out next year.

AI BLUEFOX
10-30-2017, 11:55 PM
Yeah, raise me a glass of Hator-ade and we can drink together.

Kean_1
10-31-2017, 12:10 AM
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, dude.
This company truly cared about PVP would have been included in the original game and done properly instead of this half-assed attempt to hold you over until the next round of games come out next year.

There's a point where you just need to move on with life. That argument is 9 months old.

If you really hate Ubi that much and don't like GRW / GW, then why even waste your time trolling these forums?

xMarTiiniix
10-31-2017, 04:37 PM
I love the PvP. Best Iíve played since battlefield 4. Great job Ubi. Keep up the good work and give us some more soon.

lagna85
10-31-2017, 05:55 PM
Thought ghost wars could make me play back this game for few months, but it only last less than 2 weeks and I'm already super bored with it.

czeuch
10-31-2017, 07:45 PM
The OP is completely wrong here. Like others mentioned, this is a free mode. And a nice one! This 4x4 has some bugs but less than previous Ubi games. I'm quite addicted.

FlankerJack
11-01-2017, 06:42 PM
The OP is completely wrong here. Like others mentioned, this is a free mode. And a nice one! This 4x4 has some bugs but less than previous Ubi games. I'm quite addicted.

"Not as bad as their other games" not a valid argument.
And, no, was not a free game. It was a free update to a game I spent money on that should have been available in the release last March.
Ubisoft = lazy devs