PDA

View Full Version : New executions

You_Stink99
10-29-2017, 06:02 AM
Is there a plan to release New executions any time soon?

FinnOfTheHorde
10-29-2017, 08:29 AM
I created 2 or 3 posts about this. No answer from them. They are just lying about content.

Vakris_One
10-30-2017, 01:13 AM
We definitely have more executions that will be added. Typically, our weekly content is announced during each Warrior's Den stream, so be sure to check in next week to see if executions will be the new content.

^ Here ya go

RealJayDee1984
10-30-2017, 01:20 AM
^ Here ya go

And that "next week" was, what, 1-2 streams ago? Obviously the executions weren't the new content then, and there's no further word about when they will be. I'd say they have to come between the end of the Halloween event and the start of S4. Everything else would be... problematic.

Vakris_One
10-30-2017, 02:01 AM
And that "next week" was, what, 1-2 streams ago? Obviously the executions weren't the new content then, and there's no further word about when they will be. I'd say they have to come between the end of the Halloween event and the start of S4. Everything else would be... problematic.
Just noticed that reply was 2 weeks old. Hmm, that is strange for the Ubi reps to not make a follow up response after the last den held no mention of executions.

Raydal86
10-30-2017, 03:50 PM
They made content for halloween event and probably they're working for the new season...so i think it's ok if executions wait one week more :/

SangLong524
10-30-2017, 04:03 PM
They put out new executions whenever they please, I have no problem with that. Why is it such a big deal for some that sounds so betrayed? U deposited or something?

FredEx919
10-30-2017, 04:05 PM
There's no date for that right now. Wish I had more, but you know once there's something solid we'll post up the details. We know how much you all want some new executions. Don't worry, we haven't forgot about this.

DoctorMcBatman
10-30-2017, 09:33 PM
Are executions done via motion capture? I thought I saw a video implying that, specifically one of Radier's executions. But I have a hard time imagining someone in real life recorded that Shinobi execution where he climbs up your body and sits on your shoulders.

Vakris_One
10-31-2017, 02:50 PM
Are executions done via motion capture? I thought I saw a video implying that, specifically one of Radier's executions. But I have a hard time imagining someone in real life recorded that Shinobi execution where he climbs up your body and sits on your shoulders.
That one was motion captured personally by Roman and Eric Pope :D

toninhocaganera
10-31-2017, 03:28 PM
I've more than 120k steel on PC and PS4 and nothing good to buy...
no executions new, emotions or ornaments (they are all horrible)

You_Stink99
11-06-2017, 04:12 PM
Thanks for all the feedback, with the new season upon us, I just wanted to know if there was something to look forward to and put steel aside for (i find steel to be hard to come by... But I do "buy" a lot of dumb sh*t)

Ianoneshot
11-06-2017, 11:07 PM
no servers no nothing..

There are dedicated servers coming this next season.

Also where did you get this info that they will be shutting down more services?