PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] [SUGGESTION] Bugs and Automark issues + more

SCORPIONFURY
10-29-2017, 04:08 AM
Been coming across some bugs last couple weeks and i would also like to inform that the automarking in this game needs to be taken a closer look at because it's not working properly. Many times i set it off, then next time i aim with exact same weapon 1 min later it's on again without me turning it on, causing the opponents to get marked then run away behind cover.

-Sound issues
There are some sound issues now and then, the background ambient sound stops , and then begins again, as it was a "scrach in the CD"

- Moving lips sync
This bug is kinda funny actually, you can be a male character and your lips are moving in-sync with the voice of the female background woman

-Buggy C4
When you have placed the C4 you often see the C4 hud marker jumping up and down like crazy, it don't look good

Hope you guys will fix this in the next patch

Also

More important stuff

-Blue and red starting position on map before match starts

-Be able to mute people before match starts in the lobby

-Remove the ability to ping location from dead players

--Pre-customized characters + loadouts

And lots of new Lumber Mill sized Urban maps!

Thanks

Rivverrabbit
10-29-2017, 04:15 AM
Remove the ability for downed players to ping? That would result in players leaving the match more often and also make it tougher on the surviving players -- the extra help from pinging keeps things interesting.

If you're annoyed because random players are pinging too much or pinging their own bodies, a much better solution that solves that problem would be a ping cooldown -- if you ping too many times too quickly, you enter a cooldown.

SCORPIONFURY
10-29-2017, 05:18 AM
Remove the ability for downed players to ping? That would result in players leaving the match more often and also make it tougher on the surviving players -- the extra help from pinging keeps things interesting.

If you're annoyed because random players are pinging too much or pinging their own bodies, a much better solution that solves that problem would be a ping cooldown -- if you ping too many times too quickly, you enter a cooldown.

Pinging location from dead players do more harm than good. They are first of all a really annoying sound, they are distracting for the last player alive and they gets in the way for the visual information which is kinda important in such a camo heavy game. I say take it out, and btw in thread like these, if you don't agree that's fine but take a look at all the other important issues Ubisoft needs to fix, do you agree with the rest of my points or are you happy with the game as it is?