PDA

View Full Version : Player out of bounds of Deforestation

threedouces
10-28-2017, 11:06 PM
Was playing with a player yesterday who went wayyyy out of bounds on Deforestation, causing the map to go to a draw when he almost certainly would've died otherwise. I can upload the video I recorded of it if that helps, but it's mostly just him walking backwards out of bounds. Maybe the Devs know about this, maybe they don't so I figured I might as well have posted about it.

UbiInsulin
10-29-2017, 12:41 AM
Hey there! Appreciate the report. I was not personally aware of this issue, so any video would be really helpful for the team in investigating. Since this might be an exploit, I'd prefer you send me a PM if at all possible (just click on my name and hit "Private Message").

Thanks very much for letting us know about this!

Eagle_One_
10-29-2017, 01:05 AM
Hey there! Appreciate the report. I was not personally aware of this issue, so any video would be really helpful for the team in investigating. Since this might be an exploit, I'd prefer you send me a PM if at all possible (just click on my name and hit "Private Message").

Your body spawns out of bounds and you start on the opposite team sids. There you are only in FPP, and can spot the entire team for your team, you can shoot but but there is no health taken. Do not know what causes this.

Eagle_One_
10-29-2017, 01:14 AM
Your body spawns out of bounds and you start on the opposite team sids. There you are only in FPP, and can spot the entire team for your team, you can shoot but but there is no health taken. Do not know what causes this.
This is me taking in action screen shots!
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/riv5fam/Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Wildlands2017-10-23-8-29-2_zpsvlsnuyng.jpg (http://s300.photobucket.com/user/riv5fam/media/Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Wildlands2017-10-23-8-29-2_zpsvlsnuyng.jpg.html)

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn15/riv5fam/Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Wildlands2017-10-23-8-32-2-1_zpssnmodjh7.jpg (http://s300.photobucket.com/user/riv5fam/media/Tom_Clancys_Ghost_Recon_Wildlands2017-10-23-8-32-2-1_zpssnmodjh7.jpg.html)

rop1980
10-29-2017, 01:34 AM

Ubilnsulin,

This is a bug that has been happening on PS4 not sure if other consoles have it too, but it seems to happen everytime someone hosting the match leaves the game or when someone joins while the game loads. I had that out of body experience too were you can go out of bounds. My character will be on my spawn point but my camera will be with the enemy team. You can also spot the enemy team and many have gotten over 2000 point for it. After the game is over or a draw it usually goes back to normal.

UbiInsulin
10-29-2017, 02:47 AM
I didn't see OP mention the out of body spawning, so I wasn't sure this was the same issue. If that is in the fact the issue, then the team is well aware of that and investigating. Sorry for any confusion!

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-29-2017, 03:37 AM
I didn't see OP mention the out of body spawning, so I wasn't sure this was the same issue. If that is in the fact the issue, then the team is well aware of that and investigating. Sorry for any confusion!

if hes talking about back side by the lake i know for a fact there is a glitch that lets people who spawn on the lake side be able to cross the river, idk how to do it but ive encountered it an the dude was running around back there with the enforcer an it went to a draw, so i'd look into and he did get one kill

threedouces
10-29-2017, 10:45 PM
Sorry for waiting a day for this everyone, life gets in the way sometimes haha. It wasn't the spawn glitch that you guys mentioned, because I spawned in just fine- as far as I know, if you get the spawn glitch, everyone in the match is affected.

Here's the link below, I also messaged UbiInsulin about it as he mentioned. I have also seen this in Dust Town as well- someone managed to go out of bounds without being killed up by the 'Sniper Tower'- he just kept going up the mountainside. And since me and my teammates seem to have spawned in fine, I think it was an exploit as well.

Link deleted, just in case - UbiInsulin

IlTaKe_NoTeZIl
10-29-2017, 11:12 PM
Sorry for waiting a day for this everyone, life gets in the way sometimes haha. It wasn't the spawn glitch that you guys mentioned, because I spawned in just fine- as far as I know, if you get the spawn glitch, everyone in the match is affected.

Here's the link below, I also messaged UbiInsulin about it as he mentioned. I have also seen this in Dust Town as well- someone managed to go out of bounds without being killed up by the 'Sniper Tower'- he just kept going up the mountainside. And since me and my teammates seem to have spawned in fine, I think it was an exploit as well.

not everyone is affected by the invisble/marking, but yes the glitch in this video is the one i was also talking about idk how to do it either but ive had someone do it haha

UbiInsulin
10-29-2017, 11:42 PM
I opted to remove the video link just in case, but I did receive your video. Thank you!

th34v4t4r
10-29-2017, 11:45 PM
It didn't show how the player got there. He's too far out the map by the point the video started. Cnt believe cats are Evan doing this for a draw ****ing sad

threedouces
10-30-2017, 12:40 AM
Yeah sadly I both died after he had left the boundary, and also didn't start recording right away....I did what I could lol

UbiInsulin
10-30-2017, 10:10 PM
Just following up on this: I've alerted the team to the possible glitch.

Thanks again threedouces!