PDA

View Full Version : Book of the dead - Can't finish mission

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-28-2017, 11:45 AM
Here's what happened:

On the way to Alexandria I already got the book of the dead at the necropolis before I even knew about the mission.
Now I started the mission and went back there but the book isn't there anymore so the mission is stuck telling me to get the book...

No idea what to do...

Great game, no that's an understatement ;)

Ubi-Rufus
10-28-2017, 12:06 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass this information to our AC team.

No workarounds I can think of suggesting. Do you see the Book of the Dead in your quest items?

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-28-2017, 02:57 PM
No the book doesn't appear to be among the quest items

smiffysmob
10-28-2017, 04:08 PM
I had know problems finding it

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-28-2017, 04:54 PM
I had know problems finding it

What do you mean?

noDawnz
10-29-2017, 04:35 PM
Same thing happened to me. On the character quest screen there’s an option to reload quest objective (triangle on ps4). The book will respawn where it should be at the necropolis.

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Same thing happened to me. On the character quest screen there’s an option to reload quest objective (triangle on ps4). The book will respawn where it should be at the necropolis.

Thank you noDawnz! I'll try that asap and let you know if that worked for me too on PC

ThEoS_EnYaLiOs
10-29-2017, 05:56 PM
Thank you noDawnz! I'll try that asap and let you know if that worked for me too on PC

Fantastic noDawnz!! That will teach me not to be more attentive, the option is simply there. With controller it's button Y!
So the problem is solved
http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/2038716-Ubi-Rufus?communityUsers=1.

noDawnz
10-29-2017, 06:51 PM
Fantastic noDawnz!! That will teach me not to be more attentive, the option is simply there. With controller it's button Y!
So the problem is solved .

Awesome! :)