PDA

View Full Version : Crash

Jasmat992
10-28-2017, 04:10 AM
You see I’m not the only “one” I even read articles where ppl say they had crash problems or there game would freeze, some are having different or similar experience the point is to “fix” it and stoping asking ppl if they did this... or that. A simple patch would do it! Please fix the crash problems the application is obviously corrupted with a bug or bugs. Thank you. Great game btw

Ubi-Keo
10-30-2017, 06:53 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

If you are playing on a PS4 Pro please make sure that the boost mode is disabled in the PS4 settings and launch the game again. If the issue persists please try the following troubleshooting steps if you haven't already done so:

1. If you have a disc version of the game check to make sure there are no marks or scratches on the disc. If the disc is dirty clean it with a lint free cloth.
2. Delete the games install data.
3. Rebuild the database (https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/Safe-Mode-PS4/) on your PlayStation 4.
4. Reinstall the game and download the latest patch update and any DLC content that you own, then try again.

nycst8ofmynd
10-30-2017, 09:13 PM
weve tried this already, stop posting generic responses and actually help us. This is akin to us telling you our router is down and you asking us if its plugged in. If it was a simple fix we wouldnt bother coming here for obvious solutions were not idiots. Release a patch.