PDA

View Full Version : Did AEP get released today in the UK??

lucas_valentine
03-12-2004, 08:20 AM
I bought a US import of AEP yesterday....so I shall be cancelling my preorder. I seem to be about the only person in the UK with AEP right now...I feel a little guilty about that..but hey. For all you Brits and Europeans still waiting...let me tell you AEP is fabulous!! The Spitfire (which I know everyone in the UK has been waiting for) is the best plane of all! There are loads of other good planes too like the Gladiator and the P38 lightning. There is only one tiny little annoying thing about AEP...and that is that the external views have changed and are more zoomed out (why?). Otherwise its great!!

lucas_valentine
03-12-2004, 08:20 AM
I bought a US import of AEP yesterday....so I shall be cancelling my preorder. I seem to be about the only person in the UK with AEP right now...I feel a little guilty about that..but hey. For all you Brits and Europeans still waiting...let me tell you AEP is fabulous!! The Spitfire (which I know everyone in the UK has been waiting for) is the best plane of all! There are loads of other good planes too like the Gladiator and the P38 lightning. There is only one tiny little annoying thing about AEP...and that is that the external views have changed and are more zoomed out (why?). Otherwise its great!!

lucas_valentine
03-12-2004, 08:21 AM
see above