PDA

View Full Version : Make kills count on DC

Benji28613
10-27-2017, 01:57 PM
It is so frustrating having the top score and then in the end of the match som ****** lefts and make the match crash. All kills and score in a match SHOULD count regardless if the match is completed or not. Just look at a game like CoD, every single kill counts. Fix this Now!

sand_nigg3r
10-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Yes let's further empower the spawncampers by making it so the 10 plus deaths you're giving while completely unable to defend yourself are registered to your account after someone on your team invariably quits and causes a failed host migration. That wouldn't hurt the game any way at all..

Benji28613
10-27-2017, 06:44 PM
Yes let's further empower the spawncampers by making it so the 10 plus deaths you're giving while completely unable to defend yourself are registered to your account after someone on your team invariably quits and causes a failed host migration. That wouldn't hurt the game any way at all..

Are you playing on PC? I'm playing on PS4 and have actually no idea what you are talking about. Pls explain.

No offense, but if you care so much about deaths then leaving is a pretty good solution for that.

The problem I have with the stats don't counting is that it takes forever to do contracts.

UbiInsulin
10-27-2017, 08:34 PM
It is so frustrating having the top score and then in the end of the match som ****** lefts and make the match crash. All kills and score in a match SHOULD count regardless if the match is completed or not. Just look at a game like CoD, every single kill counts. Fix this Now!

I understand this is a frustrating outcome to any match where you've had the edge over your opponent. I'll be sure to pass this to the team, Benji.

ChampionRuby50g
10-27-2017, 10:33 PM

And by your logic, all the kills and XP we have lost due to ether the game Disconnecting or someone leaving isn't hurting the game at all. You would rather waste up to 20-30 minutes of your time searching for a game, then getting real close to finishing it and then not get any rewards at all.

It's not about empowering spawn campers, it's about doing what's right. Could you imagine what level you would be on if you got to keep your XP after a DC... I know I'd be a lot higher than my 97 reps. You'd definetly have enough Steel to buy the event emote for multiple heroes, not just one, if you're lucky.

sand_nigg3r
10-27-2017, 11:02 PM
On pc spawn killing in dominion is a very real issue. You can be killed during the few second period where your character is alive but unable to move. Around 20% of my matches end in this result, with one map in particular being the culprit. Even if you choose not to leave and attempt to fight back someone on your team always does and this can cause the disconnect for everyone else. If kills and deaths counted after a disconnect then it would allow griefers to trap players in spawn knowing fine well that there's zero method for them to escape without being penalized.

ChampionRuby50g
10-27-2017, 11:47 PM
Well on Xbox when you spawn in those first few seconds you are immune to attacks, so unless PC flat out just doesn't have that you can't get killed in those few seconds. It does give you a chance to fight back when Spawn killed, I have been that person whose spawned in been attacked. I was immune to their attacks while I was dealing damage to them, so you do have a chance to fight back.

So in your eyes, its more important to continue to inconvenience the players in the rest of your games, 80% as you say, because a small number of players spawn kill? The needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many it seems. If kills and deaths counted after a DC it would go a long way in easing the minds of many players, and it just might be the quality of life update For Honor needs. I honestly would be surprised if anyone agreed with you on this one. I never thought there would be an argument AGAINST keeping our XP in DCed matches.

sand_nigg3r
10-27-2017, 11:54 PM
You've clearly never played on PC before. The games should only be treated as seperate by this point.

ChampionRuby50g
10-28-2017, 12:12 AM
It should have been treated separate from Day 1.

So does PC not have the spawn immunity buffer?