PDA

View Full Version : To all full real Jocks from Birds Of Prey.

Osiris_X9
06-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Today I ran a test to check Icon settings on the Birds O f Prey Server and I seem to have offended a couple of pilots even though I explained to them that I was just running an Icon test. We are not going to lower the settings on the Birds Of Prey server . I just want to make that clear. The only reason why the test was conducted Is because HL somehow gets the Ips crossed, making it impossible to run multiple independent servers. If Birds of Prey1 is runnung in Hyperlobby and we Fire up Birds of Prey2 and then try to join Birds Of Prey 2 through HL we get shuffled into Birds Of Prey1. Keep in mind that we also have a couple of installations of HL pro installed on the server and each of our servers have their own IPs. If this situation did not exist believe me we can have at least 15 servers up and running on hyperlobby alone and then there would be enough servers to make everyone happy.Oh I forgot to mention that we are going to bypass HL all together in the very very near future. However the fact is the Birds of Prey server will be the flagship server of the Warbirds Of Prey main server and will be a dedicated hard core Full Real server. BTW Birds Of Prey is finnished with the icon test and is up again and is Full Real.

RAF238thOsiris

RAF238thOsiris

Osiris_X9
06-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Today I ran a test to check Icon settings on the Birds O f Prey Server and I seem to have offended a couple of pilots even though I explained to them that I was just running an Icon test. We are not going to lower the settings on the Birds Of Prey server . I just want to make that clear. The only reason why the test was conducted Is because HL somehow gets the Ips crossed, making it impossible to run multiple independent servers. If Birds of Prey1 is runnung in Hyperlobby and we Fire up Birds of Prey2 and then try to join Birds Of Prey 2 through HL we get shuffled into Birds Of Prey1. Keep in mind that we also have a couple of installations of HL pro installed on the server and each of our servers have their own IPs. If this situation did not exist believe me we can have at least 15 servers up and running on hyperlobby alone and then there would be enough servers to make everyone happy.Oh I forgot to mention that we are going to bypass HL all together in the very very near future. However the fact is the Birds of Prey server will be the flagship server of the Warbirds Of Prey main server and will be a dedicated hard core Full Real server. BTW Birds Of Prey is finnished with the icon test and is up again and is Full Real.

RAF238thOsiris

RAF238thOsiris

SKULLS Virga
06-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Just out of curiosity, will you use another hosting service after HL? Or is the Warbirds of Prey main server something that would take the place of HL?

http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v206/SKULLS_Virga/Signature_2.jpg

Stachl
06-01-2004, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Osiris_X9:

RAF238thOsiris

RAF238thOsiris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you. Great server. Pings are great and the settings are absolutely wunderbar! Had a great time in there last night.

Stachl

Stachl

Jumoschwanz
06-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Did you ever see that old movie from the late sixties or early seventies called "Birds of Prey"? It was about an ex-Flying Tiger that had a job as a helicopter news pilot and gets tangled up in a bank robbery he is covering. The whole movie was a chase seen between helicopters I think. must be twenty five years at least since I saw it on sunday afternoon matinee or something.

S! Jumoschwanz