PDA

View Full Version : Help:Error applying transforms

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 12:48 PM
IL2FB was giving me lots of problems. freezing, reboots etc
so I uninstalled it using Cleansweep. However I had to delete the cleansweep backup becasue of low disk space when I try to reinstall IL2FB I get the message 'Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transforms paths are valid D:1033.mst.
How do I fix this? These games are getting so buggy now and support is poor.
Looking forward to and answer. i really would like to play the game after paying out A$70 odd dollars. thanks

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 12:48 PM
IL2FB was giving me lots of problems. freezing, reboots etc
so I uninstalled it using Cleansweep. However I had to delete the cleansweep backup becasue of low disk space when I try to reinstall IL2FB I get the message 'Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transforms paths are valid D:1033.mst.
How do I fix this? These games are getting so buggy now and support is poor.
Looking forward to and answer. i really would like to play the game after paying out A$70 odd dollars. thanks

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 01:38 AM
did this error happen when it says to insert disc 2??

this happened to me the first few times i tried to install... but it worked eventually

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 02:02 AM
No. It occured on CD1. The very start of the install. A progress bar shows up changes once then I get the "error transforms"
Thank you

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 02:04 AM
ok, well sorry then i don't know... im having my own problems right now to even get il-2 fb to freakin run for more than 10 seconds lol

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 02:46 AM
Iceman What are your problems. On my first original install I couldnt get it to work. I reinstalled all my original drivers (video and sound) and got it up and running with occasional freezes and crashes.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 04:00 AM
read my thread, called "just bought il-2 fb... WONT FREAKIN WORK ARRGGGG!!!"