PDA

View Full Version : Lived through rather serious crash

pres_
06-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Offline, I ploughed directly through a SB 2M-103 in a bf-109F4; not just a little bit - I smashed nose first through the tail, along the fuselage and out of the cockpit, reducing it to wee fragments. My plane lost all three blades from the tail and was in rather poor shape generally, the engine was ruined; wings, while not lost were full of holes; prop was bent. Pilot was injured badly, but alive to my astonishment and was only killed when my plane hit the ground slightly later (got track).

pres_
06-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Offline, I ploughed directly through a SB 2M-103 in a bf-109F4; not just a little bit - I smashed nose first through the tail, along the fuselage and out of the cockpit, reducing it to wee fragments. My plane lost all three blades from the tail and was in rather poor shape generally, the engine was ruined; wings, while not lost were full of holes; prop was bent. Pilot was injured badly, but alive to my astonishment and was only killed when my plane hit the ground slightly later (got track).

hughlb2
06-24-2004, 12:15 PM
Can you post the track?

pres_
06-24-2004, 12:25 PM
I could in theory but I've got nowhere to put it. It someone gives me some space to put it, I'll gladly do so.