PDA

View Full Version : When announcing a roadmap for events, please don't withold information...

leoalcantara
10-26-2017, 05:38 PM
http://blog.ubi.com/honor-halloween-event-brings-new-twist-dominion-spooky-new-loot/

Releasing the bundle so closely after the masks were announced, as well as not including it in the announcements is quite distasteful. Not only do you not offer any sort of discount for the people who supported the event by purchasing the masks, but the discount offered is a mockery.

Better communication as well as consumer-friendly practices build trust. And I'm not sure what this bundle is meant to convey for the people who were there to spend steel assuming the blogpost was not meant to capitalize on initial buyers.

At least offer a better discount.

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Indeed the UBI cash cow needed fed again.
The UBI cash cow is a gready and ravenous uncaring beast which shall consume everything you have to offer.
It is a secretive beast that springs many surprises luring the unfortunate into the pastures for a right good devouring.
Many times it has been a seductive beast alluring many to part with their well earned steel or believe it or not real hard cash..
Ohhh you hungry cash cow mooooooo

leoalcantara
10-26-2017, 06:37 PM
I just wanna know the thought process behind this, maybe I'm missing something. Ubisoft, whst message do you want us to get from this practice?