PDA

View Full Version : Clothing slots

goneistaja
10-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Would it be possible to get few clothing slots where we could save our preferred setups and where it could be easily selected before the match? Theres no time to change the color of your clothing to match rounds weather or terrain at the start.

JucaTollabur
10-26-2017, 03:14 PM
I fully agree!

JulianTimn
10-26-2017, 07:00 PM
Thanks for making this thread, I thought of the same thing.
It will be specially needed if snowy maps becomes a real thing.

spitfire2120
10-26-2017, 07:05 PM
fully agree has well it's a pain to redoo the same charachter for every classes

moofinsfloozy
10-26-2017, 07:42 PM
I appreciate what they tried to do but it would have been better served to do like the campaign did but expand. The campaign gave us 5 outfits to change freely. They should have given us 8-10 outfits we could customize (even though 5 is plenty IMO many people would probably prefer more) and then when we select out class let us select a outfit and then ready up. It sounds simple but it would make thing much smoother IMO

Ironmatter
10-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Would it be possible to get few clothing slots where we could save our preferred setups and where it could be easily selected before the match? Theres no time to change the color of your clothing to match rounds weather or terrain at the start.

Also agree

Ubi-Iudex
10-27-2017, 01:47 AM
I can get behind this suggestion. Having outfits that you can readily apply to any of you classes will definitely alleviate the tedium of swapping everything out individually. Consider it shared!

Kean_1
10-27-2017, 02:04 AM
+1 ....I agree.

samsung.goddess
10-27-2017, 02:59 AM
I'd support this, plus the ability to name the classes.

But, I feel like it would be nice to have individual lists for each class. It would be a lot of outfits, but I like having unique "styles" for each class. For instance, I have a pseudo pilot outfit for my mortar and a direct action outfit for my pointman. Losing that individuality would be disappointing.

OsCBinary
10-27-2017, 04:30 AM
I'd support this, plus the ability to name the classes.

But, I feel like it would be nice to have individual lists for each class. It would be a lot of outfits, but I like having unique "styles" for each class. For instance, I have a pseudo pilot outfit for my mortar and a direct action outfit for my pointman. Losing that individuality would be disappointing.

Agreed!

Id also like an outfit list for each class; because I do the same.

However, given the choice, Id rather have a list I can apply to any class, quickly during match setup, then our current system.

Ideally, it would be:
1. Choose class
2. In class loadout, there is a drop down box that lists your saved outfits for this individual class.

xMarTiiniix
10-27-2017, 06:23 AM
Yes please!!!!!!!

Mx GETRUSHED xM
10-27-2017, 07:40 AM
Yes. 4 presets for each class please.