PDA

View Full Version : Nani? Nani? Executions?

FinnOfTheHorde
10-26-2017, 02:57 PM
Season 3 is no more. Where are this executions? Nani nani Ubisoft?http://i66.tinypic.com/29go2fp.jpg

FinnOfTheHorde
10-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Nani? Whats next Ubisoft?

Tyrjo
10-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Executions is pretty much the only thing I spend steel on. So if Ubisoft want my steel....release more...

rastassin
10-26-2017, 03:52 PM
yeah i made a post and there was another one about missing executions. No answer ofc.

Tyrjo
10-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Should be a given question for todays Warriors den.

OK fine, no new executions were released in S3. We should at least get an update on it.

Vakris_One
10-26-2017, 04:04 PM
Season 3 is not over yet. It goes until November 2017 according to the dev's own road map.

FinnOfTheHorde
10-26-2017, 04:26 PM
Season 3 is not over yet. It goes until November 2017 according to the dev's own road map.

We are in off-season. So its not season 3 ;c

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 04:40 PM

The screen on Wednesday declared Knights season 3 winners.
Next screen states off season begins now...
You're at that brown nose game again...constantly at it.
You just can't resist it...
Go on....

DoctorMcBatman
10-26-2017, 04:43 PM
Executions is pretty much the only thing I spend steel on. So if Ubisoft want my steel....release more...

Same, executions are the best part of the game. Well, out of all of the gimmicky things I mean; like emotes, outfits, FX, etc..

Fairemont
10-27-2017, 03:54 PM
I just want a Nobushi emote where she does something other than put her naginata in the air. There’s like three emotes that are subtle variances of the same thing. It makes me mad. GIMME SOME TWIRLY STUFF! >:(

ShonM93
10-27-2017, 04:10 PM
Ubisoft can't keep their promises, what a suprise....

MetalDevil19
10-27-2017, 04:36 PM
I gotta feeling we'll get them on, or after November 2nd when the event ends. same thing might happen next season after it.

Vakris_One
10-28-2017, 02:36 AM
Go on....
What the f***k are you on about? Like seriously dude, where did that just come from?

Vakris_One
10-28-2017, 02:43 AM
We are in off-season. So its not season 3 ;c
I'm just going by what it says in that image in the OP,
"Season III:
August 2017 -> November 2017."

Vakris_One
10-28-2017, 02:51 AM
Go on....
Honestly man, you sound mentally unstable. To just launch into an incoherent tirade at me unprovoked like that and over something as innocous as me just giving my opinion on a topic in a public forum... you've got issues if you think that's acceptable behaviour.

Ulrichvonbek111
10-28-2017, 03:06 AM
Honestly man, you sound mentally unstable. To just launch into an incoherent tirade at me unprovoked like that and over something as innocous as me just giving my opinion on a topic in a public forum... you've got issues if you think that's acceptable behaviour.

Check your posts on what I've written concerning other topics,,How you attacked what I said.
Is your memory that short ?
Really you need to think or look back at previous remarks you made on my posts,,you took sides trying to gather the brownie points,,,,mmm brown nose..

ChampionRuby50g
10-28-2017, 03:39 AM
Check your posts on what I've written concerning other topics,,How you attacked what I said.
Really you need to think or look back at previous remarks you made on my posts,,you took sides trying to gather the brownie points,,,,mmm brown nose..

No, Vakris is bang on here. Vakris literally said what is in the photo at the start of this thread, that on their own roadmap it says November 2017. We aren't even in November yet. How can you accuse him of brown nosing when he is literally just stating facts? It's not the first time you abused members without reason or over something tiny, small and insignificant. Grow up man, and realize that people having different opinions to yours is normal, and that you don't need to insult them for stating it.

Vakris_One
10-28-2017, 04:00 AM
So disagreeing with you is an "attack" is it?
Anyone whose opinion is different to your own is branded a "brown nose". Is that how you roll?

I have never once called you names like you have just now. I have never once insulted you or been as utterly rude to you as you have just now been to me in your unprovoked outburst in this thread. If you have had a problem with my opinions then say something about it there and then in the appropriate thread where I have responded directly to you. Don't remain silent about it and then have a surprise rant at me in a completely unrelated subject.

This is literally the first time you've made it known to me that you disagree with one of my comments and you decided to lace it with nasty insults as if we've been having heated disagreements for weeks. Chill your beans and let me know which comment of mine originally annoyed you.

RealJayDee1984
10-28-2017, 07:52 AM
I'm just going by what it says in that image in the OP,
"Season III:
August 2017 -> November 2017."

But that's just kind of conflicting with the reality of the game, in which Season 3 is unmistakingly over. Maybe they include the Off-Season in what they call "Season 3", I don't know how this was handled before. I definitely get where the confusion and irritation is coming from (not the personal attacks, though).